roflmao61

Unban request

-1 because he always spams "IM SQUIDWARD IM SQUIDWARD IM SQUIDWARD"

+1 cause it doesn't look like he really mass freekilled... lower it to a day ban or something ffs

He made an honest mistake, why keep him banned? He isn't a threat while he's on CT since he now knows what he messed up on. It's not like the typical "oh my brother was on" type of shit, he made a mistake based on how he read the rules. No point to keep him banned, he learned what he did wrong. At most I'd say make him re-read MOTD and unban him from CT

unbanlink201562

Why can't servers just record the gameplay and store it on a giant file ;_; jeez

Lol I've made this exact suggestion in the past, but was more or less ignored. I think a XenogamersTv, like the one we have on our scrim servers, would be very useful and would eliminate any kind of issues that come up due to lack of proof.

But seriously unban him. People can get away with mass smite, something that's very intentional, but we keep somebody who clearly didn't mean to mass freekill banned?

Also, just to be clear, if he said go, (or I guess Squidward in this case) at 6:50 and at 6:43 said be doing this by 6:41 or even 6:42 it is completely valid and not against the rules. AT 6:50 he told them to go, it doesn't matter when the cutoff time is, as long as it provides adequate time to begin with.

And honestly, I don't know why we treat the initial gun check any differently from any other orders. If a T doesn't follow orders within a reasonable amount of time (i.e. 5-6 seconds) it should be treated as detouring and delaying as with any other order imo.

And honestly, I don't know why we treat the initial gun check any differently from any other orders. If a T doesn't follow orders within a reasonable amount of time (i.e. 5-6 seconds) it should be treated as detouring and delaying as with any other order imo.

#CS:GO

I'll just go ahead and unban since it's been over a week that this has been opened and the other DM or DL didn't give an input.

-Dis fur fag be closin' ur thread

#Unbanned

#Closed