roflmao61

Unban request

I was banned for mass freekilling, but it was a mistake on my part. I just wanna play ct again... I will be sure to be more careful when killing more then 2 people if not following orders.

maybe you should explain what you did, your mistake, and why you think you deserve it.

I wasn't there but I like you rofl.

I don't know why you free killed but you should give an explanation.

maybe you should explain what you did, your mistake, and why you think you deserve it.

Well it was a simple "take a step out and ___ freeze" order on the map jail_blackops. It was "When cell doors open and I say Squidward, take a step out and guncheck freeze". I walked up the main cell stairs to look at the guys in the back and I said squidward multiple times. After i checked everybody on the top, i walked back down and 2 people were out. It was 7:27 and i said "Do this by 7:25" So i guess dr. pepper thought it was less then 5 seconds? Anyways there was still nobody out and they just started coming out after 7:25 and i killed four. That's it.

Well it was a simple "take a step out and ___ freeze" order on the map jail_blackops. It was "When cell doors open and I say Squidward, take a step out and guncheck freeze". I walked up the main cell stairs to look at the guys in the back and I said squidward multiple times. After i checked everybody on the top, i walked back down and 2 people were out. It was 7:27 and i said "Do this by 7:25" So i guess dr. pepper thought it was less then 5 seconds? Anyways there was still nobody out and they just started coming out after 7:25 and i killed four. That's it.

Well I mean, it has always been that it has to be at least 5 seconds, it sounds just like a simple mistake like when I tapped accidently, +1 for now because we make mistakes but sometimes you do kind of troll. But I like ya, hope you get the chance to come to ct again.

Moved it to Ban Protest.

You were banned for the reason "Mass freekilling" by DrPepperPhreak, his only input is that it was 2 seconds.

If it was an honest mistake, I might say either shorten the ban or unban. I'd like to know if anyone else was on that we can tag that can vouch.

roflmao gave and order and gave the t's two seconds to do the order and killed at least 3 t's I forgot exactly how many he killed.

@@Warriorsfury

roflmao gave and order and gave the t's two seconds to do the order and killed at least 3 t's I forgot exactly how many he killed.

Did he give two seconds during the process of saying squidward?

or did he wait 5 seconds after saying "squidward" and then give a time that was 2 seconds? People can just say "do this by now" after 20 seconds of people asking "BY WHEN YOU HOE#!$%#%#$^"