Matsi

ShadowSpy - Counter-Strike: Source

A normal ban message instead of "baddie=u" would have helped Shadow. Not my div but should have kept it to gag and mute instead. Compared to what some people in CSGO say, that's nothing.

*cough liquidador*

Anyways, Matsi, chill out. Honestly you complain over any little thing. shadow was right to ban you.

He warned

Then gagged

Then kicked

Then banned.

The baddie=u part of the ban was a joke. It still was a valid ban for disrespect.

Ban reason- "baddie=u, dont disrespect" -1

he never warned me... he gagged me that was the first thing he did, if he would have..."been mature"... and said dont call me a badmin.... I would have stopped...

There it is, that subtle disrespect. Hear that, guys? We're ALL idiots because we -1'ed Matsi. Some gud stuff right there.

--referring to "It's more than obviously this community will never actually funtion properly... all these idiots -1 because they either dont like me or like shadow or both.... "

-- Additionally~~ @@John @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@serbiansnaga @@Rhododendron @whoevercares. I do believe that, while this thread is young, there is nothing substantial. A close might be in order?

-1, here's the thing matsi, you may think you don't do this a lot, but you do. Any time you feel as if you've been wrong in-game, you blow it up into a huge deal by making an abuse thread or making a thread in CS:S Discussion about how horrible us CS:S mods and admins are so stupid and how most of us are abusive and don't deserve to hold our positions. Here are some of the past threads Matsi has made regarding CS:S staff and rules.: Noobs can't count.... Where is this rule about wardays? I'm getting sick of stupid people Bad Mods making up rules. . Honestly, you just need to chill out. If you think that CS:S staff are dumb, then just don't play on CS:S servers, it's really that easy! ShadowSpy clearly did what he was supposed to do as a staff member if he felt he was being disrespected. Remember, everyone has a different perspective on what is disrespect and what isn't. Just because you think that what you said wasn't disrespect, doesn't mean that everyone will think it isn't disrespect. Also, just because people say worse things on CS:GO, doesn't mean you can be disrespectful and just whip out the fact that some people are more disrespectful on other servers as an excuse.

A normal ban message instead of "baddie=u" would have helped Shadow. Not my div but should have kept it to gag and mute instead. Compared to what some people in CSGO say, that's nothing.

*cough liquidador*

Anyways, Matsi, chill out. Honestly you complain over any little thing. shadow was right to ban you.

He warned

Then gagged

Then kicked

Then banned.

The baddie=u part of the ban was a joke. It still was a valid ban for disrespect.

Ban reason- "baddie=u, dont disrespect" -1

he never warned me... he gagged me that was the first thing he did, if he would have..."been mature"... and said dont call me a badmin.... I would have stopped...

From what I heard, you were kicked and warned etc. Even if you didn't, you have a long history of disrespect so it really doesn't need to be warned. A new day is not a fresh slate.

ok everyone holup holup holup

First i beileve shadowspy over you matsi for a ton of reasons

1. you complain and act immature all the time and its stupid. you complain complain complain.

2. shadowspy has been here forever. i think he knows what disrespect is when he sees it. he also knows the rules, and how to be an admin. i think he would have warned/gag/kick/ban.

3. you dramatise every thing. and when i mean every thing i mean EVERY thing.

4. you make a big deal over everything

5. every time you complain you are wrong, like every single time

Bad Mods making up rules.[/url] . Honestly, you just need to chill out. If you think that CS:S staff are dumb, then just don't play on CS:S servers, it's really that easy! ShadowSpy clearly did what he was supposed to do as a staff member if he felt he was being disrespected. Remember, everyone has a different perspective on what is disrespect and what isn't. Just because you think that what you said wasn't disrespect, doesn't mean that everyone will think it isn't disrespect. Also, just because people say worse things on CS:GO, doesn't mean you can be disrespectful and just whip out the fact that some people are more disrespectful on other servers as an excuse.

I was proven correct on more than a few of those.... maybe the problem isn't just with me... maybe the problem is with some of the admins that don't know wtf they are doing? But that's what you'll always have in a community that is all about who kisses the most ass.

@@daddiodoug point 3= point 4. Additionally. Point 2: length of time here does not mean he will be able to correctly identify disrespect every time it pops up, nor does it mean that he is not subject to disrespecting. Not to be Matsi's advocate. I still love you daddio

"But that's what you'll always have in a community that is all about who kisses the most ass."

"...admins that don't know wtf they are doing? "

"..It's more than obviously this community will never actually funtion properly... all these idiots -1 because they either dont like me or like shadow or both.... "

Wow, it really is piling up, Matsi. Keep it going. If anything this would be substantial on a thread against yourself.

He punished me for using simple words like "badmin/idiot" which he then used on me in his ban.

If you can't see the problem with that then you are likely one of those people that also think having a warday on round 1 means you get another one on round 4... GG

I was proven correct on more than a few of those.... maybe the problem isn't just with me... maybe the problem is with some of the admins that don't know wtf they are doing? But that's what you'll always have in a community that is all about who kisses the most ass.

Hey, if you look up right now, you'll see the point of my whole reply flying overhead. The point of me putting those threads in wasn't to show how you don't know rules or something, but how you tend to make a huge deal over stuff that isn't really that big of a deal at all, and how you tend to disrespect a lot as the thread descends into an all-out flame war. This is going nowhere, requesting a close @@serbiansnaga @@DarkWolf6052 @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Gkoo @@HighSociety

Hey, if you look up right now, you'll see the point of my whole reply flying overhead. The point of me putting those threads in wasn't to show how you don't know rules or something, but how you tend to make a huge deal over stuff that isn't really that big of a deal at all, and how you tend to disrespect a lot as the thread descends into an all-out flame war. This is going nowhere, requesting a close @@serbiansnaga @@DarkWolf6052 @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Gkoo @@HighSociety

The point of all those threads is to show how so many of the admins fail at such simple things like counting to 3.

If there isn't a problem with this clan why are so many people leaving it? Maybe it's time to stop ignoring all the "small problems" that "aren't worth pointing out"

Bad Mods making up rules.[/url] . Honestly, you just need to chill out. If you think that CS:S staff are dumb, then just don't play on CS:S servers, it's really that easy! ShadowSpy clearly did what he was supposed to do as a staff member if he felt he was being disrespected. Remember, everyone has a different perspective on what is disrespect and what isn't. Just because you think that what you said wasn't disrespect, doesn't mean that everyone will think it isn't disrespect. Also, just because people say worse things on CS:GO, doesn't mean you can be disrespectful and just whip out the fact that some people are more disrespectful on other servers as an excuse.

The community is pretty fine since most of us are friends/neutral. It's just when assholes like you show up a shit storm flies around the community. Rarely happens, we can only hope those people leave.