TrevorCameron

TrevorCameron - Counter-Strike: Source

Been over a week since any response for this thread. Still waiting on the word of @@WhyJewMad, hopefully he'll reply soon enough (not grave digging).

I think if we don't get any replies from @@WhyJewMad then we should just shorten the ban.. @@Gkoo any objections?

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

I never told you to mass, in anyway possible. Since we were on Carceris, the rebels were out of control. Hellraiser joined CT and my exact words were "Ready to raise some hell on these rebels?" and you fucking took off like a fucking bat out of hell and started blowing kids away. Like honestly, if you are going to lie to @@DarkWolf6052 and say that i MADE you mass because i have mod powers and i "told" you too, then you can go kick rocks kid.

The admin Jew ordered me to fire on a stack of T's I did not know about freekilling till after when a member told me that what I did was not allowed.

Bull. Fucking. Shit.

I never told you to mass, in anyway possible. Since we were on Carceris, the rebels were out of control. Hellraiser joined CT and my exact words were "Ready to raise some hell on these rebels?" and you fucking took off like a fucking bat out of hell and started blowing kids away. Like honestly, if you are going to lie to @@DarkWolf6052 and say that i MADE you mass because i have mod powers and i "told" you too, then you can go kick rocks kid.

Well bois, seems to me that we're getting two completely different scenarios, and as such I think I'm personally going to +1 for a shortened CT ban. Simply because this is a first offence, the player was not aware, and there's no way to be sure if it was intentional (at least from what I've read).

In my opinion, the only time someone should stay perm'd from CT is when it is an intentional mass freekill. However; given that if you are unbanned, if you fail to follow the rules as a CT and end up being permanently CT [or server] banned once more, you will receive an automatic -1 from myself. You have been warned.

- Dat guy, Forest

Alright so, given that @@WhyJewMad has given his take on this, and there isn't a lot of information against this player (look at my post above for further info) @@Gkoo and @@DarkWolf6052 for the verdict so this can be wrapped up.

That's the thing. He wasn't unbanned, and if he lied about this, why should we unban him and give him a second chance?

@@Gkoo what do you say we should do? I think keep banned.

why should we unban him and give him a second chance?

Because unless @@WhyJewMad believes it was completely intentional (meaning he knew that what he was doing was wrong), then he should be unbanned as it was a mistake. There are multiple other threads where a player mass freekilled accidentally and got unbanned (or a shortened ban length), why should this guy be an exception? He may have misinterpreted JewMad's words which were "Ready to raise some hell on these rebels?". Labelling anyone a rebel means they are Kill on Sight, unless pardoned, does it not? So is it not a possibility that he assumed they were all rebels and believed he was doing the right thing?

why should we unban him and give him a second chance?

Because unless @@WhyJewMad believes it was completely intentional (meaning he knew that what he was doing was wrong), then he should be unbanned as it was a mistake. There are multiple other threads where a player mass freekilled accidentally and got unbanned (or a shortened ban length), why should this guy be an exception? He may have misinterpreted JewMad's words which were "Ready to raise some hell on these rebels?". Labelling anyone a rebel means they are Kill on Sight, unless pardoned, does it not? So is it not a possibility that he assumed they were all rebels and believed he was doing the right thing?

Yeah I guess, and I can't load the other pages, uhh since he is the banning admin @@WhyJewMad what do you recommend

So it's been exactly a week since any word from this thread. I still standby my +1 for the reasons given in my post above. Going to need another positive vouch from either @@Gkoo or @@DarkWolf6052 for this to push through.

+/- 0

Honestly, if you misinterpreted something that JewMad said in game as something else, it was a mistake. Maybe JewMad worded what he said poorly, but the fact that you mass freekilled doesn't help.

Maybe we could shorten the ban, but @@Gkoo and @@Forest would have to agree on that too.