Brian

Great Job

Not only did you manage to piss off one of the largest map/model makers in TF2, but now you're in even deeper shit, because he has a ton of connections.

You have no respect for anybody anymore. I already blacklisted all xG servers.

http://www.8bitsandwich.com/content/avoid-clan-xenogamers

Congrats. Now we'll never see another ported map from TF2, and you'll be on a lot of people's shitlist. Including mine.

oh god. top lel

@@Rhododendron

how could you possibly fuck up this hard? like. i mean really, is there really nothing you can't make and then break? jesus fucking christ..

Not only that, but you FUCKED anybody who is in xG. He is literally branding EVERYONE as being a theft and dishonest. this is just ridiculous, i'm not even apart of the TF2 div but this still affects EVERYONE. how in the holy hell are you going to fix this?

Congrats. Now we'll never see

I thought you left? But how can you judge a whole community based on a flawed leader no one in the community sees or agrees with? lol

#Iran

#Iraq

#MiddleEast

#Muslims

Congrats. Now we'll never see

I thought you left? But how can you judge a whole community based on a flawed leader no one in the community sees or agrees with? lol

#Iran

#Iraq

#MiddleEast

#Muslims

We as in the entire TF2 community. Not just xenogamers. I hope you'd realize this by now, that xG just isn't the only clan for TF2. But what can I expect.

We as in the entire TF2 community. Not just xenogamers. I hope you'd realize this by now, that xG just isn't the only clan for TF2. But what can I expect.

Don't understand why you're being a dick but okay lol. It came off differently than you intended to say. Not my fault you can get your thoughts across.

I'm trying to add the guy right now to sort things out, but it appears he blocked me before I even added him. Very mature. I even asked someone else in the staff team to add him to tell him to add me, but he ignored the person. Very, very mature indeed.

He blocked me as well. Was going to ask him to re-word his blog because it's one person, not the whole community.