Jennnnny

Hey People of xG!! :D

Hey my names Jenny and im new to counter strike and ive played it a couple times and i found you guys and just made an account to say hello to everyone. Im hoping i can be a good friend of you guys and get close and maybe become something here :). Im very welcoming and will greet you if i meet you and i will be your friend :). So if you see me in game just stop and say hello i wont mind :D new people are fun people!

On behalf of everyone here, welcome to the xG community! I'm Forest, currently a Moderator of the CS:S Division so expect to see me around there almost 99.9% of the time (Jailbreak is the main server I moderate/play). Hope you enjoy your stay!

- Dat guy, Forest

Welcome to xG, I', currently a Moderator on CS:S, join us on teamspeak3 @ voice.xenogamers.com

~Kirito-san

I'm Forest, currently a Moderator of the CS:S Division so expect to see me around there almost 99.9% of the time (Jailbreak is the main server I moderate/play).

*cough* promotingtodm *cough*

I'm Forest, currently a Moderator of the CS:S Division so expect to see me around there almost 99.9% of the time (Jailbreak is the main server I moderate/play).

Hi Jenny, My name is RainbowDashie. A Mod in the Css:Div. You won't see me around for another five days because I'm taking a break from Css. I hope you enjoy your stay here at xenoGamers as well as everyone else. If you have any questions about (Rules, Staff, Forums, etc.) Please ask any of the staff that are on the server you're playing on.

Teamspeak. You should start getting on teamspeak on our channel which is voice.xenogamers.com. Teamspeak is a great way for you to get known and its all about having fun and getting to know our members