Matsi

xG:Bu$1n3$$M4n3 - Counter-Strike: Source

so what i gathered from that series of painful to read posts is that darkwolf muted you for being a nuisance and then you get mad so you decide to spam and troll other servers? that about right?

who are you to critique anyone?

ALOT OF PEOPLE.

What.

I meant as though I don't have any critique on darkwolf. I was just stating the words of many members or ALOT OF PEOPLE in a summed up short and quick version.

so what i gathered from that series of painful to read posts is that darkwolf muted you for being a nuisance and then you get mad so you decide to spam and troll other servers? that about right?

I wasn't mad tbh I still played and he unmuted me and I decided to keep saying over mic "Darkwolf confirmed for pleb" everytime I wrecked him. He then kicked me for spamming so I went to go watch Breaking Bad Season 3 ep 5 MAS.

I then decided to join and play jailbreak for a little while. Some people were joining and lenny face was being thrown around a lot but not necessarily spamming. I just threw it around some more and eventually me and a couple other people decided to start spamming.

Theres your story.

Alright, as far as this whole ordeal is concerned, the ban was dealt (or will be given later). Leaving this thread open is obviously just provoking a forum ban and is raising up one hell of a stank (one that I can smell from all the way in General). #Closing this thread until further notice to prevent any more of this unnecessary squabbling. @@DarkWolf6052 to leave a reply or if he has anything to say about this whole thing. @@Gkoo for good measure as well.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods(?)

He was banned from Source for a week for his ridiculous amount of spam. He had been warned SEVERAL times to stop. Kicks seem to not matter to him. Maybe taking a week off of Source will help him calm down his childish trolling ways.

#BanStaysAWeek

#RemainingClosed