Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

xG:Bu$1n3$$M4n3

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:44607152

Rules Broken:

Disrespect / Chat spam

Evidence:

Every day I see him in game he spams chat with lenny face...

Today he has been gagged at least 10 times and kicked twice in the last 2 hours...

I think something more should be done to convince him to stop with the spamming.

2013-07-02_00014.thumb.jpg.595bab882054d8e1cff17cfc4eab3f5a.jpg

I have banned him before for this a few days ago. It is getting obnoxious. I dont think a ban is needed at this point he just needs to stop.

Xeno Gamers

if you banned him before for this reason and he continues to do it, why would you just warn him to stop again?

I have banned him before for this a few days ago. It is getting obnoxious. I dont think a ban is needed at this point he just needs to stop.

Xeno Gamers

if you banned him before for this reason and he continues to do it, why would you just warn him to stop again?

just... give him a week ban? hue

Tonight and yesterday it wasn't the lenny face, it was calling people a pleb. It wasn't bad just saying it once or twice, but he spammed it, and then spammed admin chat when he got gagged. @@Hidingmaster

Xeno Gamers

just... give him a week ban? hue

+1 Those chat logs are just ridiculous @@Gkoo

+1. I think I gagged him (and several other people) at least 2-3 times within a span of around 30 minutes for spamming the lenny faces. Just to give everyone an idea of how much he's spamming the lenny face alone (and how much other people are), here are the chat logs, filtered to show just when the lenny face was typed into chat, just to emphasize how much it's being spammed. Xeno Gamers - Recent Chat Log. By looking at the time of when they were typed in, it's obvious how much he's spamming it, just.

+1. I think I gagged him (and several other people) at least 2-3 times within a span of around 30 minutes for spamming the lenny faces. Just to give everyone an idea of how much he's spamming the lenny face alone (and how much other people are), here are the chat logs, filtered to show just when the lenny face was typed into chat, just to emphasize how much it's being spammed. http://rank.xenogamers.com/chat/css5?chat_list_order=eventTime&chat_list_order_type=desc&chat_list_filter=( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)&chat_list_filter_type=message&chat_list_filter_button.x=36&chat_list_filter_button.y=6#chat_list. By looking at the time of when they were typed in, it's obvious how much he's spamming it, just.

745 entries over a 6 hr timeframe.... I really hope this will help prevent the others from continuing as well...