Matsi

xG:Bu$1n3$$M4n3 - Counter-Strike: Source

Also @@DarkWolf6052 I only recall calling you a pleb to be 100% honest. I only apologize for my CS:S interruption as that was just blatant trolling. And If you're going to ban request me, Do the same for others and ban request the other 3-4 people that were spamming it. I'm not the only one who spams it everyday.(Nor should I spam it at all but gg no re). @@MrAwesome104 and @@daddiodoug the only people I disrespect are: Non xG members who don't know the rules and continue to break them knowingly, Matsi,and darkwolf. And If pleb is considered disrespect then gg.

+1 for permagag

+1 for permban

@@Matsi Everyday is a little overboard. I only made the le/scoop face bind 2 days ago (Not saying I should spam it period). But yeah unless you've only been playing xG for 2 days (which I know you haven't cause you manage to piss off about half of xG) then its not everyday gg.

Tonight and yesterday it wasn't the lenny face, it was calling people a pleb. It wasn't bad just saying it once or twice, but he spammed it, and then spammed admin chat when he got gagged. @@Hidingmaster

May I ask how long I was banned for?

Or is that not allowed all mighty pleb!

+1. I think I gagged him (and several other people) at least 2-3 times within a span of around 30 minutes for spamming the lenny faces. Just to give everyone an idea of how much he's spamming the lenny face alone (and how much other people are), here are the chat logs, filtered to show just when the lenny face was typed into chat, just to emphasize how much it's being spammed. http://rank.xenogamers.com/chat/css5?chat_list_order=eventTime&chat_list_order_type=desc&chat_list_filter=( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)&chat_list_filter_type=message&chat_list_filter_button.x=36&chat_list_filter_button.y=6#chat_list. By looking at the time of when they were typed in, it's obvious how much he's spamming it, just.

745 entries over a 6 hr timeframe.... I really hope this will help prevent the others from continuing as well...

Also, The others should get just the same punishment as me if not a bit less of a punishment.

businessmann has more power than the admins and almighty pleb DM darkwolf.

Oh and @@DarkWolf6052 its funny because alot of people have been saying things about you. TO SUM IT UP WITHOUT USING ANYONES EXACT WORDS: Your actions have been pretty questionable lately and you are too biased and let emotions get in the way of your DM ability.

/endrant

#close

Oh and @@DarkWolf6052 its funny because alot of people have been saying things about you. TO SUM IT UP WITHOUT USING ANYONES EXACT WORDS: Your actions have been pretty questionable lately and you are too biased and let emotions get in the way of your DM ability.

/endrant

#close

who are you to critique anyone? youve done next to nothing in the clan besides spam and be an all around general annoyance.

/endrant

#close

who are you to critique anyone? youve done next to nothing in the clan besides spam and be an all around general annoyance.

ALOT OF PEOPLE.

I don't have any critique on darkwolf other than how he lets a 14 year old get under his skin when called a pleb.

(snipped a lot of quotes)

ALOT OF PEOPLE.

I don't have any critique on darkwolf other than how he lets a 14 year old get under his skin when called a pleb.

First, i dont know where you got "alot of people" from because that has nothing to do with what jay said. Second, who wouldnt be annoyed by a kid being a troll?

(snipped a lot of quotes)

ALOT OF PEOPLE.

First, i dont know where you got "alot of people" from because that has nothing to do with what jay said. Second, who wouldnt be annoyed by a kid being a troll?

Read my post above jay breezys. I CLEARLY SAY ALOT OF PEOPLE. I don't give any names but I sum up what everyones saying.

And my trolling was a whole different thing. Whenever I address darkwolf Im talking about MG. I don't and never will blame darkwolf for forum ban,CS:S ban,and Ts3 ban as they were all blatant trolling. I'm only talking about MG when I called darkwolf a pleb 3 times and this DM muted me and "I didn't realize how fucking annoying you were." that is the only problem I have with darkwolf and how 1 little phrase seems to piss him and only him off. Like I said before If he hadn't have banned me while spamming le/scoop face on JB and forums I would've been really suprised.