DarkWolf6052

ABusinessMan

+1 He has been a annoying ever since he was accepted into the clan he should be kicked out for constant trolling and disrespecting other members. His mental retardation in xG is coming to an end. I +1 for a longer ban on forums and CSS.

He was banned right AFTER this was put up. I was the one who banned him.

He had 2 days to reply and I know he saw the thread because I asked him about it.

You do realize this thread was put up this morning, right?

I thought it was put up monday morning?... My bad

It's okay bb gurl.

On another note, he should be unbanned to defend his case.

Only people that have unban powers on the forums are @@serbiansnaga and @@Rhododendron because we don't have a forum moderator control panel yet. The only mod options on BusinessMans profile is "easyban_user_already_banned_hours" so I'm guessing he's banned for less than 24 hours as of right now.

I thought it was put up monday morning?... My bad

It's okay bb gurl.

Only people that have unban powers on the forums are @@serbiansnaga and @@Rhododendron because we don't have a forum moderator control panel yet. The only mod options on BusinessMans profile is "easyban_user_already_banned_hours" so I'm guessing he's banned for less than 24 hours as of right now.

I don't know what would indicate he's banned for less than 24 hours as of now but okay.

He still needs to defend his case.

It's okay bb gurl.

I don't know what would indicate he's banned for less than 24 hours as of now but okay.

When it says "hours" its less than a day, if longer than a day, it says "days"

That is terrible indication, but okay.

That is terrible indication, but okay.

I know that. He will get a chance once he's unbanned. We won't be making a final decision until then, but getting input on him from others is good.

ok i went through the stickies under this section and saw that no where it says how many vouches are required to remove from xG/ban the person being protested

@@Rhododendron