DarkWolf6052

ABusinessMan

ok i went through the stickies under this section and saw that no where it says how many vouches are required to remove from xG/ban the person being protested

@@Rhododendron

Same goes for Ban Request and Ban Protest. Reason being, it's completely up to the Divison Manager(s) and Division Leader(s) of the respective Division it occurs in. For Member Protests, it's up to the Co-Leader(s) and Leader. The community gives their input on how they feel, but the Decision is up to the Managers/Leaders.

Ok, Heres my input on all this, (Not that it matters because half of you people that commented on this are game set. With the exlcusion being Forest). I'll admit,I went 110% overboard and decided to intrude into and disrespect a community that at the time I had been a member of for 3-4 weeks (Correct me If I am wrong) And decided to go ahead and disrespect members and the division manager of the xG division I love playing in. In retrospect I understand that I shouldn't have disrespected multiple members of the community and decide to spam the servers making the mods/admins job harder. I am a filthy plebian childfag who like I said, Has been in the community for barely a month and chose that I should disrespect DM-Mods and members. I apologize to every single person whose in-game time I have made shitty due to disrespect and constant spam. I'm not going to sit here and bullshit you about how I've changed in a time of 1 day but I am sorry for my actions and I can guarantee that nothing of this caliber will happen again.

@@DarkWolf6052 I apologize for disrespecting you multiple times in game and constantly insulting you. I also apologize for the ruckus I've caused within the jailbreak server.

@@Forest @@diabeetus @@DrPepperPhreak I apologize for the times of ruckus I've caused in game making your jobs and game time turn into a shit time.

Like I said,I do apologize for everything and this will not happen again.

I don't protest my ban or member protest since It is up to the community.

your still a part of the community...

1 member who is highly disliked vs xG community.

I'd rather not embarrass myself anymore buddy.

Just do it, make your possible last moments funny

My main problem is, I got really sick of that stupid lenny face spam... so I tried to ask, in a nice way, for it to stop... at which point I was "insulted" and told that noone likes me because I'm a teachers pet and an annoying sack of shit. so I posted the ban request to see if others were as annoyed... turns out they were and so you were banned.. then... you decide that being banned for disrespect/spamming meant the next best course of action was to go onto TS, into a channel you are blacklisted from.. and do it some more... which led to a ban from TS.... after that the next thing was to post 4-5 threads on the forums containing spam/disrespect... most of which were deleted from what i heard... and then you got forum banned... and somewhere in there your TS ban ended but you decided to repeat your actions in there and got banned a second time from TS....

4+ bans in one day for the same shit.... and that's not even including the dozens of warning from multiple admins in game.... and who know how many other warnings from the previous few days...

My main problem is, I got really sick of that stupid lenny face spam... so I tried to ask, in a nice way, for it to stop... at which point I was "insulted" and told that noone likes me because I'm a teachers pet and an annoying sack of shit. so I posted the ban request to see if others were as annoyed... turns out they were and so you were banned.. then... you decide that being banned for disrespect/spamming meant the next best course of action was to go onto TS, into a channel you are blacklisted from.. and do it some more... which led to a ban from TS.... after that the next thing was to post 4-5 threads on the forums containing spam/disrespect... most of which were deleted from what i heard... and then you got forum banned... and somewhere in there your TS ban ended but you decided to repeat your actions in there and got banned a second time from TS....

4+ bans in one day for the same shit.... and that's not even including the dozens of warning from multiple admins in game.... and who know how many other warnings from the previous few days...

2 forums. Yes I disrespect you because like I've said before "LIKE 9/10ths OF xG I DONT LIKE YOU" You are literally the only member I dislike and I don't care at this point if It gets people to think even less of me. I can't even apologize to you for disrespect,Ill off myself first.

Just do it, make your confirmed last moments funny

#fixed

2 forums. Yes I disrespect you because like I've said before "LIKE 9/10ths OF xG I DONT LIKE YOU" You are literally the only member I dislike and I don't care at this point if It gets people to think even less of me. I can't even apologize to you for disrespect,Ill off myself first.

I was going by Chrono saying he had already deleted 3 of them... and if you feel that way about me by all means go open a member protest or ban request on me.

I was going by Chrono saying he had already deleted 3 of them... and if you feel that way about me by all means go open a member protest or ban request on me.

Lol You do nothing wrong in game buddy don't get me wrong you understand the game and don't troll. It is your personality that pisses me the hell off.

-1, maybe spamming wasn't a smart idea for him to do but a member protest? As far as server goes, (correct me if I'm wrong) I think all his bans were 1or2day bans, just extend his ban to a week next time, and for TS just extend his time next time he does it. Also he was calling people plebs, it's not some intense disrespect that really offends people compared to other stuff he couldhave said.

Just do it, make your possible last moments funny

One, at the most he would lose his xG membership.

Two, who are you to even say that?

Although business went over board with his disrespect+spam, he's still a good guy. After this experience he will MOST LIKELY change his attitude and stop his previous actions. Really, with the exception of a few people it seems like the furries got pissed off by business and are ganging up on him. Someone should simply have a talk to him about his attitude instead of just out right throwing a member protest up. Once you get to know him, he's not that bad of a guy. Trust me (which you most likely won't).

businessmann has more power than the admins and almighty pleb DM darkwolf. Oh and @@DarkWolf6052 its funny because alot of people have been saying things about you. TO SUM IT UP WITHOUT USING ANYONES EXACT WORDS: Your actions have been pretty questionable lately and you are too biased and let emotions get in the way of your DM ability. /endrant #close

He makes xG look like we're a bunch of faggot kids who don't give a fuck about each other

We should put a member protest on all the people who hang out in the homeless penthouse who decided to join a server, change their names in game, then decided to break rules. As long as it's on xG servers, it doesn't really blemish xG's reputation with all the other children acting up ^_^!

businessmann has more power than the admins and almighty pleb DM darkwolf. Oh and @@DarkWolf6052 its funny because alot of people have been saying things about you. TO SUM IT UP WITHOUT USING ANYONES EXACT WORDS: Your actions have been pretty questionable lately and you are too biased and let emotions get in the way of your DM ability. /endrant #close

He makes xG look like we're a bunch of faggot kids who don't give a fuck about each other

We should put a member protest on all the people who hang out in the homeless penthouse who decided to join a server, change their names in game, then decided to break rules. As long as it's on xG servers, it doesn't really blemish xG's reputation with all the other children acting up ^_^!

Like i think what @@razor did