DarkWolf6052

ABusinessMan

also @@ABusinessMan when you joined xG you came in thinking you were the shit with all these #'s, inb4's, and disrespecting people like you were above them. even if you were above them some how when you just joined there is no reason to disrespect.

also @@ABusinessMan when you joined xG you came in thinking you were the shit with all these #'s, inb4's, and disrespecting people like you were above them. even if you were above them some how when you just joined there is no reason to disrespect.

I didn't think I was the shit.

I used inb4s on welcome back thread. Thats the only time I've used them.

And I do recall you being the first person to +1 me on my first app AND you shared it in game through admin chat so Hmm.

I know I'm not higher up. I gave apologies to where its due.

But If you disrespect me (and I'm not directly saying you its multiple members) I'm supposed to sit around and what? Play with my balls or?

I disrespect as a joke. If a member doesn't get it he tells me and I apologize. (WITH THE EXCLUSION OF DARKWOLF AND OTHERS because I was dumb those 2 days)

So get your shit straight before you try to call me out.

Thank you.

After this experience he will MOST LIKELY change his attitude and stop his previous actions.

This I highly doubt...

...you were banned.. then... you decide that being banned for disrespect/spamming meant the next best course of action was to go onto TS, into a channel you are blacklisted from.. and do it some more... which led to a ban from TS.... after that the next thing was to post 4-5 threads on the forums containing spam/disrespect... most of which were deleted from what i heard... and then you got forum banned... and somewhere in there your TS ban ended but you decided to repeat your actions in there and got banned a second time from TS....

4+ bans in one day for the same shit.... and that's not even including the dozens of warning from multiple admins in game.... and who know how many other warnings from the previous few days...

After this experience he will MOST LIKELY change his attitude and stop his previous actions.

This I highly doubt...

...you were banned.. then... you decide that being banned for disrespect/spamming meant the next best course of action was to go onto TS, into a channel you are blacklisted from.. and do it some more... which led to a ban from TS.... after that the next thing was to post 4-5 threads on the forums containing spam/disrespect... most of which were deleted from what i heard... and then you got forum banned... and somewhere in there your TS ban ended but you decided to repeat your actions in there and got banned a second time from TS....

4+ bans in one day for the same shit.... and that's not even including the dozens of warning from multiple admins in game.... and who know how many other warnings from the previous few days...

I still stand.

Looking at the evidence presented I have yet to see any disrespect, especially deserving a one week server ban.

Pulling this from a CSGO thread where xG MagicalPurple was talking about what is and what is not disrespect.

What is considered disrespect:

• If a player makes serious threats relating to the opposing users life, internet, or status in Xeno Gamers.
  • Ignoring higher-uppers in Xeno Gamers when it relates to the rules that correspond to the server that user is on.

What is not considered disrespect

• The frustrated occasional cuss words. Everyone gets annoyed when playing video games.
  • Arguing over map choice.
  • Attempting to state your opinion in a non-malicious way. Swearing is not malicious in anyway.

The chat history show businessman calling people "plebians and bitches" while spamming LennyFace.

The chat history does not show serious threats or ignoring ranked staff with respect to rules.

We have !gag to prevent chat spam, !mute to prevent mic spam, !silence to prevent both.

Warn, !gag , then !kick, if they return after and continue it's a 6hr !ban.

Businessman shouldn't be able to get off more than 3 LennyFaces continuously without a !gag by staff.

If the !gag is not lifted, he's silent unless a reconnect which staff can kick for avoiding the mute.

Pulling this from CSGO admin handbook, due to I could not find a thread from CSS division.

Disrespect

- 1st occurrence: Warn

- 2nd occurrence: gag/mute

- 3rd occurrence: kick

- 4th occurrence: 6 hour server ban (360 min)

Pulling this from General Admin Handbook

Chat Spam

Chat spamming will only result in a gag. If they continue after the round changes, that is a kick. If they still continue, it is a day ban. Anything above or below is breaking the rules.

So this ban, for chat spam, questionable disrespect, and trolling(which is undefined) is for one week.

<

Player xG:Bu$1n3$$M4n3

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:44607152

Steam Community 76561198049480032

Invoked on 07-03-13 04:41

Banlength 1 wk

Expires on 07-10-13 04:41

Reason Trolling, spamming, disrespect

Banned by Admin DarkWolf

Banned from [xG] Jailbreak - XenoGamers.org [Taser | LastCT ...

Total Bans 5 (search)

Blocked (4) xG:Bu$1n3$$M4n3, xG:Bu$1n3$$M4n3, xG:Bu$1n3$$M4n3, xG:Bu$1n3$$M4n3

/>

Where did the 1week length come from? I understand he rejoined after his 1hour ban, yet the next step would be 6hr or a day.

Regardless, if the player is !gag'ged by a staff member the chat spam would not continue.

If anything @@ABusinessMan should post a Ban Protest on the week ban.

With respect to the teamspeak "trolling", blacklist, kick, ban etc. is available.

-uploaded at 300kb/s DL, gg

Looking at the evidence presented I have yet to see any disrespect, especially deserving a one week server ban.

Pulling this from a CSGO thread where xG MagicalPurple was talking about what is and what is not disrespect.

• If a player makes serious threats relating to the opposing users life, internet, or status in Xeno Gamers.
  • Ignoring higher-uppers in Xeno Gamers when it relates to the rules that correspond to the server that user is on.

• The frustrated occasional cuss words. Everyone gets annoyed when playing video games.
  • Attempting to state your opinion in a non-malicious way. Swearing is not malicious in anyway.

The chat history show businessman calling people "plebians and bitches" while spamming LennyFace.

The chat history does not show serious threats or ignoring ranked staff with respect to rules.

We have !gag to prevent chat spam, !mute to prevent mic spam, !silence to prevent both.

Businessman shouldn't be able to get off more than 3 LennyFaces continuously without a !gag by staff.

If the !gag is not lifted, he's silent unless a reconnect which staff can kick for avoiding the mute.

Pulling this from CSGO admin handbook, due to I could not find a thread from CSS division.

Disrespect

Chat Spam

Chat spamming will only result in a gag. If they continue after the round changes, that is a kick. If they still continue, it is a day ban. Anything above or below is breaking the rules.

So this ban, for chat spam, questionable disrespect, and trolling(which is undefined) is for one week.

<

Banlength 1 wk

Banned by Admin DarkWolf

Total Bans 5 (search)

/>

Where did the 1week length come from? I understand he rejoined after his 1hour ban, yet the next step would be 6hr or a day.

Regardless, if the player is !gag'ged by a staff member the chat spam would not continue.

With respect to the teamspeak "trolling", blacklist, kick, ban etc. is available.

The legend is back, gg +1 :afro: :llama:

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)

1 member who is highly disliked vs xG community.

I'd rather not embarrass myself anymore buddy.

Just do it, make your possible last moments funny

One, at the most he would lose his xG membership.

Two, who are you to even say that?

Although business went over board with his disrespect+spam, he's still a good guy. After this experience he will MOST LIKELY change his attitude and stop his previous actions. Really, with the exception of a few people it seems like the furries got pissed off by business and are ganging up on him. Someone should simply have a talk to him about his attitude instead of just out right throwing a member protest up. Once you get to know him, he's not that bad of a guy. Trust me (which you most likely won't).

I very much doubt he will change his attitude. He still has his friend Jacob or whatever the fuck his name is, coming on the server using the name PlebWolf6052 #FreeMyNiggaBusiness.

Disrespect

Chat Spam

<

Banlength 1 wk

Banned by Admin DarkWolf

Total Bans 5 (search)

/>

Did you not look at the chat spam. We're not going to tolerate that bullshit. 700+ entries of the lenny face for that one day? Hell no, there is going to be punishment.

Theres !gag? Or get the plugin on the first page that perma gag's his steam ID. You don't get to make up your own punishments for rules, theres a system set in place.

-snipped trees post

Did you not look at the chat spam. We're not going to tolerate that bullshit. 700+ entries of the lenny face for that one day? Hell no, there is going to be punishment.

Honestly mods/admins shouldnt let it get to 700+ entries in one day

Just do it, make your possible last moments funny

One, at the most he would lose his xG membership.

Two, who are you to even say that?

Although business went over board with his disrespect+spam, he's still a good guy. After this experience he will MOST LIKELY change his attitude and stop his previous actions. Really, with the exception of a few people it seems like the furries got pissed off by business and are ganging up on him. Someone should simply have a talk to him about his attitude instead of just out right throwing a member protest up. Once you get to know him, he's not that bad of a guy. Trust me (which you most likely won't).

I very much doubt he will change his attitude. He still has his friend Jacob or whatever the fuck his name is, coming on the server using the name PlebWolf6052 #FreeMyNiggaBusiness.

He's probably doing it on his free will.

I don't see why you're getting so offended.

Honestly mods/admins shouldnt let it get to 700+ entries in one day

They gag him then when i gets ungagged he keeps doing it and when there is not admins on he also spams it