Lemons

George Zimmerman found Not Guilty.

It was obvious. I have no idea what the jury was thinking but obviously because of the lack of the evidence that should've been provided like the 9-1-1 call then they would've had a different opinion. Check out his interviews and statements they don't add up.

inb4 called racist

inb4 butthurt

inb4 fuck you

There has been no evidence that Trayvon even touched George and if you read FL law he had every right to defend himself but he didn't have any blood on his hands so how can you beat someone up without your hands? George is still a murderer, first Casey Anthony now this prick. It's a shame nobody killed them yet.

LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLLLOLLOLOLOL

inb4 called racist

inb4 butthurt

inb4 fuck you

There has been no evidence that Trayvon even touched George and if you read FL law he had every right to defend himself but he didn't have any blood on his hands so how can you beat someone up without your hands? George is still a murderer, first Casey Anthony now this prick. It's a shame nobody killed them yet.

feet

inb4 called racist

inb4 butthurt

inb4 fuck you

Warrior read my post again with your glasses on. No bruising on his knuckles no DNA and no blood.

Only reason its a case is because of the racial situation. He was released after the incident and only was called back in after urban outrage and tweets saying #justice4trayvon. There was clearly a confrontation and the results happened. With a lack of witnesses and credible ones at that, its tough for a jury to come to a decision regarding the case. The defence did their job, the prosecution didnt do theres. Trayvon was 5'11 160 while Zimmerman was 5'8 190, I find it hard to believe personally, that zimmerman would have lost that "fight".

Only reason its a case is because of the racial situation. He was released after the incident and only was called back in after urban outrage and tweets saying #justice4trayvon. There was clearly a confrontation and the results happened. With a lack of witnesses and credible ones at that, its tough for a jury to come to a decision regarding the case. The defence did their job, the prosecution didnt do theres. Trayvon was 5'11 160 while Zimmerman was 5'8 190, I find it hard to believe personally, that zimmerman would have lost that "fight".

Read carefully again warrior. I said that he couldn't have touched GZ if there was no blood on his hands if you ever been into a fight you get blood and sweat on your hands. Common sense really.

OR he could have tucked his hands in his sweetshirt, and plus it was raining. It might help if you actually watched the trial instead of googling it so you can sound like you think you understand whats going on.

also have some knowledge of law or some kind of legal background before commenting on something you know little about (this goes to everyone in general, not being specific or anything)

I spent the last school year spending the last half of my day in a Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice class.

Sarcasm Mode On: Right because rain completely washes away everything and completely.

Peechis just because we have different opinions doesn't mean you should act like a fucking child just because I don't agree with you. If you actually look at the case and followed it then it should be clear that it was only light raining and I'm assuming you seen light rain before. So deal with it when someone thinks differently and don't rate all my posts "fuck you" because of that it's childish.

Sarcasm Mode On: Right because rain completely washes away everything and completely.

Peechis just because we have different opinions doesn't mean you should act like a fucking child just because I don't agree with you. If you actually look at the case and followed it then it should be clear that it was only light raining and I'm assuming you seen light rain before. So deal with it when someone thinks differently and don't rate all my posts "fuck you" because of that it's childish.

im rate that because thats how i feel about them lol. Light rain or not, it still can wash evidence away. And dont get me wrong, its a tragedy that this happened. I am going to undo my raitings and i ask of you to do the samething. You also preformed, "the childish" act.