TheKingBaby

Jordo - Counter-Strike: Source

IT WASNT MEEE, STOP YELLING AT ME :cry: but yeah, This guy spammed for warden, and I couldn't pass it from him, not sure if I have the power to pass wardening, or I am stupid. I was a ct at the time and was also trying to get rebelers after I tried to pass. Chuck had asked jordo to pass it, and as it shows it in the picture, he said its not my job to do so. NOW STOP YELLING AT ME, You guise made me poop my diaper :poop: shit SHIT Shit Aegean0

I'm watching Super Paper Mario :eek:

Well that settles it then. Chuck was telling the truth and Jordo was not doing his job.

We already figured that out, just we need his side of the story, why he didn't want to participate in being an admin, or was he just to lazy

@@TheKingBaby Y u no take picture of CONSOLE?!!?!? We can see more chat and it'll seem like more evidence considering you've probably said something recently, but it doesn't show up in chat ( too small..? )

Yeah the 2 screenshots seem like the first one could just be jordo "lol"ing at someone else, Plus the second could have been anything, but jordo needs to take his job more seriously, it's not the first time i have seen this happen

+1 for talk/english lesson/possible demote if he doesn't learn anything?

mang tl;dr for all what you talked here.

I know Saturday night jb whatever ended.

I don't you can accept any trolls. Chuck. there was about 15 people online.

It was only 2 thing that I didnt do.

Thing is I said "slay yourself. if you don't I will" and you slayed yourself

And I said "pass that was spam" and the warden passed.

I was tired.

I accept I didn't my job (well I did my job passively). well if you want to demote go ahead please.

P.S. if you dont understand my english: If the warden wasn't going to pass, I would do my job and pass it for other people. And if Chuck Norris wasn't going to slay himself, I would. But he did. Well, I was giving the time to understand what they did wrong and do it by themselves. Plis

This is no way should lead to your demotion, It should lead to a talking to. If you REALLY want to make a mark go and talk to Darkwolf or Forest about it yourself. So they don't have to come to you. It might even keep you FROM getting demoted.

IMO

Well that settles it then. Chuck was telling the truth and Jordo was not doing his job.

We already figured that out, just we need his side of the story, why he didn't want to participate in being an admin, or was he just to lazy

No. I was there, and I physically watched you rainbow, smite @all 758 times.

See. Here is the problem, as @@Matsi so bluntly pointed out, you are using little snippets of chat (the screenshots) which are very circumstantial. they show nothing of what he is responding to entirely, the "lol" may not have been directed at you, and if you were feeling disrespected from him saying "lol", I don't think you should be around the internet... or sharp corners. as well as now, you MrSaturday are using one persons STATEMENT with no significant evidence to back it. as shown above, I was clearly there, and I clearly saw rainbow smite @all 758 times. we should permanently ban him no chance of appeal. right?

here is an example of CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence. like the OP.

[MEDIA=imgur]UBIrupv[/MEDIA]

Just simply look at the first one, now pull out the circled text as shown in picture 2, then slap on a name as shown in picture 3.

This is no way should lead to your demotion, It should lead to a talking to. If you REALLY want to make a mark go and talk to Darkwolf or Forest about it yourself. So they don't have to come to you. It might even keep you FROM getting demoted.

IMO

Forest*

-1 for demotion

+1 for talking to

Jordo, let this be a reality check for your thick noggin. You can't be acting like some god awful king anymore, you have to take shit more seriously (lol, coming from me...), and stop thinking it's a joke, or you CAN and WILL be replaced as an admin. Simple as that.