STEAM_0:1:14951136 | STEAM_0:0:49954074

Rules Broken:

Trolling / Exploitation / Teamkilling

Evidence:

Link to demo:

In this demo, you find 2 things;

1. Exploiting the map using the nade.

2. Constant Trolling & Disrespect.

In the middle of all of this, Zeal sits there and does nothing (not surprising). I doubt the nade was intended to use as an anchor for your teammates. And I highly doubt as an Admin you should sit there and do nothing.

@@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest

throwing a nade inside someone is not the intention of the game, however it is also not against the rules. you get anchored because the noblock is a little difficult with the actual CS functions of nades. nades stil have unit collision, even with no block on. again no rule against it, just a dick move. not really an exploit either. everyone does it, nothing to cry about.

constant trolling and disrespect, i don't really see anything, other than I saw zeal say in team chat (assuming it was meant for admin chat) that you got the nade. "wow you suck" is not disrespect lol

P.S. if you get killed by adam, you do just plain suck. lol he is trash at CS. gg

I didn't see anything that would be considered disrespect other then the occasional cuss, nothing that would result with a punishment of a ban.

I will note that if the players were getting upset with the nade-sticking, then it should have been dealt with via warning. Again, it's not a bannable offence, but it is something that does affect the game negatively and could potentially agitate/annoy an entire team.

To be honest, I don't see any incriminating evidence that would warrant any sort of ban. Maybe a warning here and there, but that's about it. -1 for any sort of ban

I love to LoL.

ɯp:פx ʇsǝɹoɟforestxG:dm: Sorry mate, but bans are only warranted for a more serious event.

So I suppose a serious event would be in terms of Hacking, or Glitching? So, you mean I can act like a complete dick with no repercussions?! Oh my god, is it Christmas?!?! Thanks forest.

LOL Adam and bryce dont take shit seriously. Its funny how u take everything so serious like honestly chill ur shit and just calm down. -1 Btw

Oh and if u wanna act like a smart ass by saying its christmas cause u can be a dick you will get your ass bannned faster then you can say cheese.

-Thanks Eden

I love to LoL.

ɯp:פx ʇsǝɹoɟforestxG:dm: Sorry mate, but bans are only warranted for a more serious event.

So I suppose a serious event would be in terms of Hacking, or Glitching? So, you mean I can act like a complete dick with no repercussions?! Oh my god, is it Christmas?!?! Thanks forest.

no. that's taking his statement and blowing it out of proportion, there was 0 disrespect, and nothing bannable. he may have pissed you off with it, but certainly not bannable. he is not saying you can go and be the worst person. he is saying this was a trivial matter as no rules were broken, any rule breaking is still punishable.

I love to LoL.

more serious than throwing a nade while in a stack of your team. This would at most be a warning like @@Forest said.

Back to the Post at hand:

-1. Shitpost is shitpost. If you were really that butthurt over it then go cool your ass off. Its a game.

I love to LoL.

God damn you take things personally. You are twisting his words around. And exploiting the map? Last time I checked throwing a nade in a stack wasnt exploting the map. You really need to calm your shit and cool off and dont make a thread everytime something pisses you off. Shit if we all did that @@Matsi would have 200,000+ posts on here.

I'm starting to think this is just one of those "I hate this guy's guts, so I'm going to try my hardest to get him banned" threads. With that said, I'm going to go ahead and #Close this as there is no clear evidence provided that indicates any sort of continued disrespect or harassment.

Exploitation of a map would involve utilizing something that is map specific (IE. abusing low-grav glitch on jb_nexzoid, abusing infinite health on jb_blackout) in order to excel over anyone else or give you an extremely unfair advantage.

Also, next time you want to quote someone in order to either demean them or call them out, use a valid quote that means something. Yes, we will ban someone for excessive trolling or harassment. There was none of that provided in the demo, it was occasional but certainly not worthy of a ban.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods