Smurfkiller

Cya guys.....

Its always been a laugh (except recently) on the xG servers. But lately with everything going on, the jailbreak server being deserted, xG running low on funds, people leaving (good people goddamnit), I just feel less and less like this is the place to be. It was good while it lasted, but lets not kid ourselves, JB isnt what it used to be, and until I can look at the server and think; jeesus, that looks fun!, you wont be seeing me around.

Cya guys <3

Love you all!

Who the hell are you I think ive seen u like twice but whatever, hope you enjoyed your stay here and hope u find a better home somewhere else :)

~Thanks Eden

Who the hell are you I think ive seen u like twice but whatever, hope you enjoyed your stay here and hope u find a better home somewhere else :)

~Thanks Eden

He's from CSGO.

~Thanks Eden

He's from CSGO.

I don't know who he is either.... lol

just because you dont know them doesn't mean you shouldn't say goodbye. this person was a part of xG and it is sad to see them go.

not saying that, just pointing to eden he was from csgo and that is most likely why he didn't know him.

just because you dont know them doesn't mean you shouldn't say goodbye. this person was a part of xG and it is sad to see them go.

not saying that, just pointing to eden he was from csgo and that is most likely why he didn't know him.

ye i know that im just saying.