Onward

Onward - Counter-Strike: Source

dont mind him hes not in clan LOL

He is part of the commmunity. The community gives a +1 or -1, His still counts.

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Onward To The Edge

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:50653824

Information:

Ok, so I was warden. The T's were at the bottom of the cell stairs, and I said 2 times, clearly. T's must be facing cells at ALL TIMES. Then, after 5 o'clock, i said "Turn face me and shift walk follow me". Then I killed them all because they did this. I acknowledge I made a mistake in killing the last T. Afterwards, I was perma-CT banned. They say it was "mass freekill" because the order made the other one invalid? How is it any different than saying jumping is restricted, and then after 5:00 saying to jump.

There were like 3-4 Admins/Mods online, and they all had differing opinions on what happened.

EDIT: Also- Even if it was considered "freekill", Mistakenly Killing 4 T's warrants a permanent CT ban? There are people who INTENTIONALLY freekill and are given a maximum of a 1 hour CT ban

You said that you originally said face cells at all times, then gave another order stating to face you and follow you. It was another order, they didn't have to face cells anymore.

If it was a mistake on your part, I might consider shortening the ban to maybe a week.

In my opinion it was a justified ban. Even though its after 5, you told them to face you, and they did so accordingly because you gave them the order. Do I think it is deserving of a perm ct ban? Nah, it was a mistake.. you tarped yourself. I'm with dark with shortening it to a week or two.

In my opinion it was a justified ban. Even though its after 5, you told them to face you, and they did so accordingly because you gave them the order. Do I think it is deserving of a perm ct ban? Nah, it was a mistake.. you tarped yourself. I'm with dark with shortening it to a week or two.

Ok if you put it this way the ban was not justified, only reason is because you can restrict jumping and give an order for a T to JUMP, clearly if its after 5 and the T has any sort of memory he will not jump, because jumping is restricted, HOWEVER, if you are told to ALWAYS face cells and then told to move some where and to face someone i believe its kind of an in between type of order that can be counted as a valid tarp or not, im not sure yet.

Ok if you put it this way the ban was not justified, only reason is because you can restrict jumping and give an order for a T to JUMP, clearly if its after 5 and the T has any sort of memory he will not jump, because jumping is restricted, HOWEVER, if you are told to ALWAYS face cells and then told to move some where and to face someone i believe its kind of an in between type of order that can be counted as a valid tarp or not, im not sure yet.

Its a gray area in the motd, but he said "Turn face me and shift walk follow me". So to shift walk and follow him you need to see him plus he told them to face him, had it just been "T's look at me", then i might agree with you. But it was a combination of orders requiring them to face him.

I dont feel like reading all the posts right now because I am too busy so I mostly read the OP...

You fucked up and freekilled... for quite a while now it has been: if you say face a certain direction and then say to follow you they are allowed to face you because they can't follow you if they cant see you.

That being said... you deserve a punishment for the freekills, however I do not agree with the black and white "3+ freekills = MASS = Perm" and I think permenant bans should be reserved for people that are intentionally freekilling.

TL;DL +1 reduced ban to 1-2 weeks, this guy is very active and made an honest mistake.

Even though I was the one who permed him I will admit I think after reading this all that even though he killed like 5 ts it was an honest mistake a say it should be 2 week ban +1 for that!

dont mind him hes not in clan LOL

His does NOT count.

Him might be a part of the COMMUNITY, but he is not in the clan.

Does that mean he cant give his opinion?

His does NOT count.

Him might be a part of the COMMUNITY, but he is not in the clan.

Does that mean he cant give his opinion?

Lol, he can give his opinion all he wants. I'm not saying that what so ever. His VOTE though, does not count.