MinerTeddy

Aborting LR

Giving T's the !abortlr command  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Giving T's the !abortlr command

I am really annoyed when there isn't any mods or admins, or anyone with the power on the server online to abort LR's during screw ups, please give the LR Terrorist the ability to Abort their LR.

Pretty sure they can just abuse it if they lose an LR, Sure it might be helpful in some cases but, Still.

Meh, should be voted for if it would be given to non-admins

(Gun toss, a person's laser ends up glitched in the air, they type !voteabortlr and takes an amount of people to vote yes, Aborting the LR and giving a chance to have a fair rematch)

It shouldn't have access to any non-admins when there's less than 5 in the server, however (2-3 people in the server, 1 RTVs, and it basically fills all needs of rtv to open the map menu) I don't know if Rhodogay/Silence/whateverthefuck will be able to do it.

(It basically works the same way RTV does, but only with a fair amount of people online)

-1 for actually giving !abortlr to Ts,

+1 for giving !voteabortlr to Ts with people online (if possible)

Sir, this is a christian server. We don't believe in abortions.

Anyway

-1 I don't think it would be a good idea. Just like MegaRobin said, it can be abused. They lose LR and abort it. Should just keep it admin access.

-1. Scenario: T loses gun toss, abort, redo lr

Also what can happen:

T loses gun toss, abort, CT still kills him because that was unfair as hell to do that.

But no having the real !abortlr command for any non-admins.

Sir, this is a christian server. We don't believe in abortions.

Anyway

-1 I don't think it would be a good idea. Just like MegaRobin said, it can be abused. They lose LR and abort it. Should just keep it admin access.

Nobody asked Jesus about his thought on abortion. Damn people calling it a "Christian" server.

I could see a t picking deagle on air (head shot war) and then aborting it when a ct is at the vertex of the jump.

LOL obviously it would be you :P. No it would be like adding voteban for the regular players. everyone would get banned. Not everyone can Handle a little power. -1 for all the above reasons and mine :). BTW very good idea. @@MinerTeddy

-1 fegs. Also @@Hidingmaster you're gay. No one needs you!!!! <3 I love you.

Anyways, -1 really. As has been stated it can be abused. No need for it. Someone just bite the bullet and slay their self.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Pencil