Forest

XenoGamers Sweepstakes

Before I continue with this thread, I would like to congratulate our winner of the XenoGamers Drawing; Chrono!

Click Here for the XenoGamers Drawing Information

Now, judging by the sheer amount of people who were interested, xG was able to make a somewhat large amount of donations, which is great! Unfortunately, not a lot of people attended this event in terms of entering to win cash, so the donations could have been higher and the jackpot higher as well.

Depending on the amount of people who enjoyed the event and would like to see it happen again, this sort of event may happen Monthly(?). What this means is that players/members may have a chance to win up to 100$ a month by simply donating 5$ to XenoGamers during the appropriate times.

The Drawing we just had only had 6 entries (6 people who joined), which means 6 x 2$ equalling an addition of 12$ to the minimum 30$ jackpot. Therefore, the winner received 42$ in winnings. Had more people joined, the grandprize would only grow. There are No catches to this event. The money is then transferred wireless to either an Email Address or to a Paypal.

I want everyone's opinion/input on this event. Remember, your input will determine whether or not this may become a monthly(?) event, or whether it may never happen again!

- Dat guy, Forest

Are you and Chrono working together

#conspiracy

he's on to us @@Forest D;

no legit doe, we aren't "working together" i was trying to get him to put it above his head so he couldn't look in (and get his face on cam again) but he cheated (jew'd) me and did behind his back.

There was no conspiracy, the last thing I'd want to do is give money to that baddie when he calls me names. It hurts muh feels. :cry:

No, but seriously. Chrono wanted me to place the hat on top of my head so I couldn't see into it, thus forcing me to show my face. So instead, I held it behind my back to prove I would not be able to see it when picking a name, thus allowing me to keep my face hidden. Ggnore.

Also, I may not make this a monthly thing. I realized that if more people were to potentially join in, I'd be dishing out 100$ a month. It may just be a bi-monthly thing, or a "whenever I have money and feel like it" thing.

Well, I should be getting money soon, so what the hell. Why not +1x99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999