Garry's Mod

In-Game Name:

Purple

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:40870457

Information:

I was banned for "Breaking to much rules"

I broke 1 rule.(1 rdm)

I rdm'd Drenden for walking passed a un id'd body, but they said it was rdm.

I was slain again for rdming a innocent when i was a traitor...

and then i believe what caused my ban was me killing @@Temptedguy after i gave him 3 text warnings which means he is kos and i killed him.

Give a reason fag

you're purple i dont need to give a reason without already knowing that your posts are a waste of space and are arbitrary. Good day son

Give a reason fag

you're purple i dont need to give a reason without already knowing that your posts are a waste of space and arbitrary. Good day son

Then why would you read it if its a waste of time if you already know its a waste of time? Dumbass.

Purple do you have any proof or anything, I've asked the admins and they said you were Breaking Rules.

If you don't have any proof, I can't do anything about it. Wait it out, be lucky it isn't a day ban.

Give a reason fag

you're purple i dont need to give a reason without already knowing that your posts are a waste of space and arbitrary. Good day son

Then why would you read it if its a waste of time if you already know its a waste of time? Dumbass.

first you need evidence which is not present in this thread.. so i just think youre a lying sack of shit now.

-1 You rdmed more then you listed and rdmed 5 times and i dont have to list them if you know what you did, just go to sleep.

Name them.

are you kidding? Is that the best you can come up with purple? You have no proof at all.

Few rules are needed.

* ONLY-POST-ONCE: Just because you post a million times - does not mean we'll see it any faster - multiple posts will be ignored.

* Provide the correct format WITH proper information and reasons - failure to do so will result in the closing of your request without action done.

* ONLY POST FOR YOUR APPEAL AND ONLY YOU MAY APPEAL -- Not your brother, sister, mother or Duckii - We don't care about your friend or if your friend feels bad and wants to appeal your ban -- ONLY YOU POST for YOUR BAN APPEAL or we will IGNORE the appeal.

where at all does it say i need proof?

-1 You rdmed more then you listed and rdmed 5 times and i dont have to list them if you know what you did, just go to sleep.

Name them.

show the evidence that you didnt RDM anyone

Name them.

show the evidence that you didnt RDM anyone

LOL? I never said i didn't rdm someone. I said i only rdm'd once.

Few rules are needed.

* ONLY-POST-ONCE: Just because you post a million times - does not mean we'll see it any faster - multiple posts will be ignored.

* Provide the correct format WITH proper information and reasons - failure to do so will result in the closing of your request without action done.

* ONLY POST FOR YOUR APPEAL AND ONLY YOU MAY APPEAL -- Not your brother, sister, mother or Duckii - We don't care about your friend or if your friend feels bad and wants to appeal your ban -- ONLY YOU POST for YOUR BAN APPEAL or we will IGNORE the appeal.

where at all does it say i need proof?

WITH proper information