DarkWolf6052

Staff Activity

Except when there are 20 people on and it's 5 in the FUCKING MORNING, I am going to go to bed if I want to.

Im not going to wait another hour or MORE for someone els to get on. The server seems to do fine on its own if you moderate the last 20 minutes you are on and weed out the idiots, they can last by themselves awhile.

And your connection time idea? Find another way besides thru the xG website that is the stupidest idea you have had yet considering robot went afk for 5+ months and he was still at like 90 percent.

5 in the morning is a different story, it's when it's the middle of the afternoon.

You know we can check your connections and times for each day...

Have fun checked EACH day for EACH person for a REASONABLE amount of time (I would expect to be atleast 2 weeks)

You need to think of a better idea or talk to silence about it, when I see him I will bring it up.

Its not hard. It's a chronological list of the days you connected with the total time next to it. 30 seconds to see if you're active or not

5 in the morning is a different story, it's when it's the middle of the afternoon.

You know we can check your connections and times for each day...

Have fun checked EACH day for EACH person for a REASONABLE amount of time (I would expect to be atleast 2 weeks)

You need to think of a better idea or talk to silence about it, when I see him I will bring it up.

Its not hard. It's a chronological list of the days you connected with the total time next to it. 30 seconds to see if you're active or not

Show pls

Show pls

HighSociety

Darkwolf

Gkoo

HidingMaster

Cristo

Death God

Diabeetus

DrPepper

I could go on if i wanted to

Show pls

HighSociety

Darkwolf

Gkoo

HidingMaster

Cristo

Death God

Diabeetus

DrPepper

I could go on if i wanted to

No, the thing that shows activity. I know whos inactive/active lol

All the "top" servers have a general rule list and usually a simple bullet list for team rules. What really scares players away is the novel of rules.

And thus, the birth of the Basic MoTD Rules. It satisfies both parties; those who just want to gist of what's going on and what to do, and those who want indepth details and regulations.

In regards to what I said earlier, I'm just telling it like it is. Moderating isn't supposed to be fun. That's not a perk you [anyone in general] should be thinking of when accepting a Staff position. That's all I'm saying, lol

What minecrack was saying is they have general rules, and a short team rules, what we have is rules, and then a shortened version of those rules. Which makes it pointless for us because someone can completely memorize the shortened motd, yet still be slayed because of rules in the regular one. The only way our shortened motd attracts players is because they think we only have those rules, just to find out we have a shit ton of rules.