DarkWolf6052

Staff Activity

We really need hub. I've played on other Jailbreak servers to look around and see how they get so populated. The top 3 other ones I went to had a store system with hats, models, trails, ect. Our Jailbreak, as of right now without hub, is Counter Strike Source with a Jailbreak map and a warden plugin. I really hate rushing something but we've been waiting for so long and sooner or later we'll lose a huge amount of players, which would lose potential money. Hub would get us to earning money a whole lot faster. @@Rhododendron

We really need hub. I've played on other Jailbreak servers to look around and see how they get so populated. The top 3 other ones I went to had a store system with hats, models, trails, ect. Our Jailbreak, as of right now without hub, is Counter Strike Source with a Jailbreak map and a warden plugin. I really hate rushing something but we've been waiting for so long and sooner or later we'll lose a huge amount of players, which would lose potential money. Hub would get us to earning money a whole lot faster. @@Rhododendron

All the "top" servers have a general rule list and usually a simple bullet list for team rules. What really scares players away is the novel of rules. Generally if you don't act like a asshat on other servers you don't need to read the rules which will actually attract players to continue to play(and eventually read the rules). I won't name other servers but CSS with a jailbreak map works fine with the right rules.

All the "top" servers have a general rule list and usually a simple bullet list for team rules. What really scares players away is the novel of rules.

And thus, the birth of the Basic MoTD Rules. It satisfies both parties; those who just want to gist of what's going on and what to do, and those who want indepth details and regulations.

In regards to what I said earlier, I'm just telling it like it is. Moderating isn't supposed to be fun. That's not a perk you [anyone in general] should be thinking of when accepting a Staff position. That's all I'm saying, lol

All the "top" servers have a general rule list and usually a simple bullet list for team rules. What really scares players away is the novel of rules.

And thus, the birth of the Basic MoTD Rules. It satisfies both parties; those who just want to gist of what's going on and what to do, and those who want indepth details and regulations.

In regards to what I said earlier, I'm just telling it like it is. Moderating isn't supposed to be fun. That's not a perk you [anyone in general] should be thinking of when accepting a Staff position. That's all I'm saying, lol

The birth of what? I suggested a basic motd several times but it would just be me writing my own rules.

How long has that been available?

The birth of what

This

For the longest time, lol. It was established that a Basic MoTD would substitute the MoTD ingame on CS:S Jailbreak. If you type 'motd' ingame, that will pop up :P

How long has that been available?

For the longest time, lol. It was established that a Basic MoTD would substitute the MoTD ingame on CS:S Jailbreak. If you type 'motd' ingame, that will pop up :p

Ohh.. I don't read rules though.

So, for the second time in two days ive gotten on to a server of 20+ people on, at a relatively early time, to find no other staff members on.

Why are you guys leaving the server when nobody is there to replace you? Don't just leave it without staff on if you don't have an emergency to tend to. Give an effort to have someone get on and take your spot.

@@DarkWolf6052 This is getting a little ridiculous now, either we need to look at connection times of people and demote accordingly or figure out something else.

I personally apologize for my recent inactivity, the last couple of weeks have been kinda crazy for me (major home renovations just started, school is only a few weeks away, yada yada yada) and I haven't always been able to find the time to go on and play Jailbreak. I've been trying to get on more but I will definitely try to get on and stay on the earlier hours of the day and during the afternoon.

So, for the second time in two days ive gotten on to a server of 20+ people on, at a relatively early time, to find no other staff members on.

Why are you guys leaving the server when nobody is there to replace you? Don't just leave it without staff on if you don't have an emergency to tend to. Give an effort to have someone get on and take your spot.

@@DarkWolf6052 This is getting a little ridiculous now, either we need to look at connection times of people and demote accordingly or figure out something else.

I'm thinking if this continues, there very much may be a number of people being demoted next promo/demo.

Staff, I have tagged you all originally, so you should ALL be getting this.

If you are on the server and have to leave, find another staff member to replace you, or we will find someone to replace you. It's as simple as that.

I'm thinking if this continues, there very much may be a number of people being demoted next promo/demo.

If you are on the server and have to leave, find another staff member to replace you, or we will find someone to replace you. It's as simple as that.

Except when there are 20 people on and it's 5 in the FUCKING MORNING, I am going to go to bed if I want to.

Im not going to wait another hour or MORE for someone els to get on. The server seems to do fine on its own if you moderate the last 20 minutes you are on and weed out the idiots, they can last by themselves awhile.

And your connection time idea? Find another way besides thru the xG website that is the stupidest idea you have had yet considering robot went afk for 5+ months and he was still at like 90 percent.

Except when there are 20 people on and it's 5 in the FUCKING MORNING, I am going to go to bed if I want to.

Im not going to wait another hour or MORE for someone els to get on. The server seems to do fine on its own if you moderate the last 20 minutes you are on and weed out the idiots, they can last by themselves awhile.

And your connection time idea? Find another way besides thru the xG website that is the stupidest idea you have had yet considering robot went afk for 5+ months and he was still at like 90 percent.

5 in the morning is a different story, it's when it's the middle of the afternoon.

You know we can check your connections and times for each day...

5 in the morning is a different story, it's when it's the middle of the afternoon.

You know we can check your connections and times for each day...

Have fun checked EACH day for EACH person for a REASONABLE amount of time (I would expect to be atleast 2 weeks)

You need to think of a better idea or talk to silence about it, when I see him I will bring it up.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Nova