PiNoYPsYcHo

Silence what are you doing kid?

So what if they're in a password protected room? They can still do their job since you can message people on ts.

Yes, because the first thing someone a random is going to do is scroll to the bottom and know exactly who to message. Might as well write a script to spam everyone on the server.

So what if they're in a password protected room? They can still do their job since you can message people on ts.

Yes, because the first thing someone a random is going to do is scroll to the bottom and know exactly who to message. Might as well write a script to spam everyone on the server.

I rather a random message me on team speak in oppose to a random come into the channel to interrupt a conversation. There's not much of a difference.

As of right now, you're driving away an older member that's actually good away from the community.

It seems the problem is people WITH POWERS are only in ONE main channel?

I have never had the problem where if someone needed my help they wouldn't know to come to me. I get pm's from randoms asking for help, so this obviously does not seem like a problem.

Also I might add the reason you gave me as to why you removed the powers were as said:

"You rage too much, you can't handle this"

I was playing Cs:s and on Dogs Gungame server. I got killed once and said "fuck" nothing more, nothing less.

You then presented another problem something to do with activity or something? You never finished talking so I could never figure out what that problem was...

I don't know how you want me to prove I do work with teamspeak admin but I do request it back seeing as I do actually do something. As I said before my room will remain unlocked and I will be in other populated channels. Seeing as those are the only problems presented.

P.S

Sorry for editing so much >_>

I rather a random message me on team speak in oppose to a random come into the channel to interrupt a conversation. There's not much of a difference.

As of right now, you're driving away an older member that's actually good away from the community.

That's worded strange lol

Well I'm sorry for giving people admin that have zero business having it. This was brought up in staff discussion as an issue and I am merely doing what I feel is the right thing. I'm gone for a bit so I can't respond to any further messages.

What's the point of having people pay for channels if they're just going to be punished for always using them?

Besides, there's not much of a difference between a channel that has a password and a channel that has an unnecessary amount of people on the blacklist.

Well I'm sorry for giving people admin that have zero business having it. This was brought up in staff discussion as an issue and I am merely doing what I feel is the right thing. I'm gone for a bit so I can't respond to any further messages.

What exactly are you expecting admins to do? This all seems irrational as they do their job when needed & asked so I don't see the problem...

I'll also be away at school so I won't be able to respond.

What's the point of having people pay for channels if they're just going to be punished for always using them?

Besides, there's not much of a difference between a channel that has a password and a channel that has an unnecessary amount of people on the blacklist.

I removed their SERVER GROUP (global admin) not their channel admin...

Atleast a channel with a huge blacklist people can contact the admins when they need to.

I know people can pm but when you are in-game it will take a while for that admin to even see the pm.

Then why did you not do the CORRECT thing and tell me it was and be kind about it. You take mine and pinoys away and let jake have his. This leads me to think it was not brought up.

And at the least set me to MEMBER and not guest.

I removed their SERVER GROUP (global admin) not their channel admin...

What I mean is that these people have paid for channels and you're complaining that they are always in them. Whenever I was in teamspeak and I saw people causing problems, pinoy and warrior would do their best to solve them, if they were given the opportunity to. Whereas all Death God really did was jokingly ban people and forget that he banned them hours afterward.

do i have to say something because i was put into this thread?

i guess i should say i dont go into random rooms for the sake of being in them to monitor them. if we need someone to monitor rooms then ask me and i will do it.

do i have to say something because i was put into this thread?

i guess i should say i dont go into random rooms for the sake of being in them to monitor them. if we need someone to monitor rooms then ask me and i will do it.

I agree, I shouldn't have to go into a random room with people I don't know just to see what they are doing.

You want the TS admins to just do a regular check of all the channels? That sounds idiotic to me for a couple reasons; One being that if someone is in a channel with their friends, they most likely won't want to be disturbed. Second being that you are telling Warrior and Pinoy, and all the other TS admins to shape up and not just sit in one community channel (Warriors Room), then why the fuck is Serb in there 95% of the time. Serb still does his job more than expected, and still just sits in Warriors channel. You know why? People can either message him, or go into warriors channel if it's unlocked (which it is most of the time). I have no reason to believe why Pinoy or Warrior should have got admin removed. They did what they were supposed to in the times when powers were needed. You can't just expect them to know when something is going on channel that needs to be fixed unless they're messaged. Just like you don't know how you should improve on xG unless people tell you their suggestions. It's not a big deal that they had admin, the more the merrier is what I feel.