xGShadowSpy

xG Roflmao61 - Counter-Strike: Source

Well I asked twice if they were supposed to be on Darkwolf's spray and I aimed a spray length's away and shot everybody, making sure they were not freekills, but, see how that worked is everybody thought I fk'd

So what did we learn from this?

If you're gonna be a dick make sure you have a demo running first :P

@@GanjaMonster tagging because he brought it up that they may have been freekills. At least I think he did. I don't exactly remember who said it. Edit: Derp, didn't see his reply up there.

From what was said on TeamSpeak it sounded like you did in fact freekill people still on his spray. I personally did not see what happened so I can't give a good assessment of the situation. It sounded like you may have also shot into the stack unintentionally as well. Honestly, sometimes you just have to use better judgment on when you should and should not kill in mass. Unless of course you do as Matsi suggests and run a demo all the time.

I'm not saying that you should just let them get away with it either. Just use good judgement.

I am staying at a 0 for this. I do however agree with the week CT ban in this situation. Unless you can provide proof for an unban I'm sorry, at least it is only a week.

And, in the future, let people make their own ban protests. Unless there is some reason they can't make it on their own, it's their appeal to make. Not anyone else's.

No demo so there is not enough evidence in my opinion.

The thread is not even from the banned person.

He does not even feel as if he has the chance to get unbanned.

Don't think it should be a week though imo.

@@John The only stack he shot into was the stack he killed.

@@Matsi Don't see how he was being a dick, o.O? Just killing rebels.

@Everyone - If he can't actually get unbanned (I said this in a previous post), it should be shortened to a day(Currently, it's a week). Mainly, because of the fact that the people discussing the ban didn't even know how many Ts were killed, they based it off of "Oh, he COULD have freekilled." He's already been banned for about a day, so change his week ban to a day and its a 2 day ban (Thats only if this were to go through today.)

@@John The only stack he shot into was the stack he killed.

@@Matsi Don't see how he was being a dick, o_O? Just killing rebels.

@Everyone - If he can't actually get unbanned (I said this in a previous post), it should be shortened to a day(Currently, it's a week). Mainly, because of the fact that the people discussing the ban didn't even know how many Ts were killed, they based it off of "Oh, he COULD have freekilled." He's already been banned for about a day, so change his week ban to a day and its a 2 day ban (Thats only if this were to go through today.)

Being a dick... IE killing a bunch of people that accidentally aren't following the order to the letter... it's also hard to see a spray on the floor when you are stacked up with people, let alone figure out which of the multiple sprays belong to the person saying to stack on theirs... if you're going to do this you should run a demo so that when/if someone see's/thinks you freekilled and bans you you will have proof otherwise.

As for the "why they banned him if they didn't see it" thing... it sounds as if they were sure of at least 1 freekill, and agreed together that there were others as well. If there is no proof otherwise, there's really no reason to believe one person over the other, but the people with the higher rank get the say, and it looks like they said it was multiple freekills and thus a ban...

@@Matsi They had no way of knowing what were freekills

If you dont know if someone is freekilled or not, the CT killing the T/Ts can't be punished

How did they have "No way of knowing?" they would have been looking at the stack of Ts as well...

They even say in this thread that they were freekills...

he shot into a stack killing about 6 or 7 ts and some of them were still on the spray the division leader and 2 admins that were on at that time told me to ban him so i did 1 week ct ban seems fair for what he did

In total of what I saw, he killed 4+ Ts. I gave the order to stack up on my spray. The majority of the Ts that were killed[i was watching with a scope] still had their feet and part of their bodies on the spray,[basically standing half on, half off, my spray.] which technically counts as being on my spray. A couple weren't, but still 3 were killed.

I say it should stay at a week.

@@Matsi I was the only one of them in the stack. I was right with all the ones dying, in-game I asked "If you saw it, then how many were freekills?" Then NONE of them knew, Ganja even SAID that he didn't know. But now since theres a ban protest they all the sudden know there were freekills.

I'm hearing a lot of uncertainty from those who were part of the decision about how many, if any at all, were freekills. You can't be banning people if you arent sure that they freekilled, and I find it hard to believe that you were aiming right at the spray with a scope when rofl started killing them dark.

Ban was unjustified, and as far as I can tell nobody really has the slightest clue what went on.

+1 for 1 day ban.