xG Roflmao61 - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

xG Roflmao61

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:24875748

Information:

This is for Roflmao since his ban was invalid, not a report abuse (Inb4 insta close by darkwolf.)

What happened- so Darkwolf is wardening, giving the regular take a step out order, the tells Ts to go to his spray (It was around the stack of sprays in the screenshot, he moved his, or I just don't see it there anymore.)

So the Ts are there, some are on the spray, a CT (Not rofl) asks "Do they have to be on your spray?" then darkwolf says "Yes", right after this Rofl proceeds to shoot the Ts he believes were not on the spray (I was alive and I saw all the people he killed were off except one.)

Then he gets CT banned by ganja. It was discussed with darkwolf, john ganja etc. on TS (That's what they said, atleast)

I ask why he was CT banned (It was for 1 week, 10080) and then they said "He freekilled" I asked how many were freekills and they didn't know. So basically they CT banned him without even knowing if any were freekills. Which isn't allowed, if you don't see what happened you can't act.

TL;DR- They banned him without knowing how many were freekills(I was watching, only one was a freekill), which is not allowed. I saw him freekill 1 T (I slayed him), then they banned him for a week. ALSO another reply was "He shot into stacks." Incase that is said, he shot into a stack, but it was the stack of people off Darkwolf's spray.

@@roflmao61 @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest @@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster

EDIT- @@Matsi Sorry to get your hopes up, this one wasn't me getting banned either.

I'd like to see some evidence to support that the people that roflmao killed were in fact freekills, I'll leave my full input later but I'm teetering between a +1 and a 0 for now. If you don't even know if any T's were really freekilled, then there wasn't really a reason to ban him as he could have only freekilled 1 or even no people (unless you're absolutely certain 2 or more T's were killed).

+0/-0 for now as there were atleast 2 freekilled as i was one of them i was looking down i saw half of darks spray under me imo it was a valid ban and was disscused between me @@DarkWolf6052 @@John and @@GanjaMonster i personaly would have done it for a day or two but they agreed apon a week so this is just my opion ima leave it as is for now i may or may not change my opion later on

+0/-0 for now as there were atleast 2 freekilled as i was one of them i was looking down i saw half of darks spray under me imo it was a valid ban and was disscused between me @@DarkWolf6052 @@John and @@GanjaMonster i personaly would have done it for a day or two but they agreed apon a week so this is just my opion ima leave it as is for now i may or may not change my opion later on

Im not blaming anyone, Im sure they just followed what darkwolf said, not out to make anyone look bad.

Just trying to get him unbanned (Or atleast shortened)

he shot into a stack killing about 6 or 7 ts and some of them were still on the spray the division leader and 2 admins that were on at that time told me to ban him so i did 1 week ct ban seems fair for what he did

@@xShadowSpyx Any reason why Roflmao61 was unable to make his own Ban Protest before this ends up being closed? Keep in mind that you should only be posting for your own appeal, not for anyone else.

I realize there are other times where players have posted in regards to another, but there was almost always a logical reason (forum banned, unable to post due to technical issues, no internet, etc).

If you want to plead a case for another person, the only time to do so is when confronting a problem with a Staff Member via Report Abuse or with a Member Protest (IE. "[Offender] CT banned this player for an unreasonable amount of time, and it was an abuse of power." or "[Offender] has been creating problems for everyone, here is an example where he harassed/disrespect this player.")

In total of what I saw, he killed 4+ Ts. I gave the order to stack up on my spray. The majority of the Ts that were killed[i was watching with a scope] still had their feet and part of their bodies on the spray,[basically standing half on, half off, my spray.] which technically counts as being on my spray. A couple weren't, but still 3 were killed.

I say it should stay at a week.

I get banned a lot so I would just expect -1's

^lol

Roflmao borderlines rules often as well.. and the problem with borderlining is that sometimes you step too far over the line and get banned for a week :cat:

If he did in fact kill more than 2 he should be happy it's only a week ban and not perm

+/- 0 because I wasn't there and your evidence of a spray on the floor is astonishing!!!

^lol

Roflmao borderlines rules often as well.. and the problem with borderlining is that sometimes you step too far over the line and get banned for a week :cat:

If he did in fact kill more than 2 he should be happy it's only a week ban and not perm

+/- 0 because I wasn't there and your evidence of a spray on the floor is astonishing!!!

The screenshot of the spray on the floor is only to show where it took place, not to prove anything.

I am fine with this. I didn't agree with the ban either

Why didn't you make the ban protest then?

i'm sorry but this is a dumb reason. there are people in this clan that have some common sense, just present the evidence on why you should be unbaned, and we'll take it from there

Well I asked twice if they were supposed to be on Darkwolf's spray and I aimed a spray length's away and shot everybody, making sure they were not freekills, but, see how that worked is everybody thought I fk'd