John

Rebelling, !lr, and you.

This has been brought up with the new reblling rule. As many know, you can choose race and then choose another !lr. However, it is now been asked if a T can place the race points and then rebel. I am in the middle I can see how it's considered !lr'ing, and how it's considered not.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster @@Forest @@orangejuice @@xShadowSpyx @@GanjaMonster @@serbiansnaga

i agree that its considered starting a lr as dark pointed out it states that so and so has selected to do race and you should have to follow through with race thus not changing to rebel.

I don't think it should be allowed. Choosing Race as an LR option shows up in chat to the CTs "<name> has chosen race, watch for where the start and end points are". This technically would initiate LR.

Until it says "Shadowspy has chosen to do .... with ..." my LR didn't officially start, If you think I shouldnt do it I wont but as of right now theres not actually a rule against it. The rule is against doing an lr with someone then rebelling.

I don't think it should be allowed. Choosing Race as an LR option shows up in chat to the CTs "<name> has chosen race, watch for where the start and end points are". This technically would initiate LR.

Until it says "Shadowspy has chosen to do .... with ..." my LR didn't officially start, If you think I shouldnt do it I wont but as of right now theres not actually a rule against it. The rule is against doing an lr with someone then rebelling.

Its basically telling the CTs you chose an LR and to get with you. I would consider it starting an LR.

Its basically telling the CTs you chose an LR and to get with you. I would consider it starting an LR.

CTs have to be with Ts no matter what, even if it's not race

EDIT : @@DarkWolf6052 Then what's the point of saying the first part of that sentence?

Also for their opinion on this,

@@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster @@Forest

CTs have to be with Ts no matter what, even if it's not race

I'm aware of that.

The fact of the matter is that you're choosing some form of LR option, and then Rebelling. Hence, rebelling after picking an LR option.

Stop trying to dig into details, we've had this problem before with another Staff Member, and it got to the point where everything had to be perfectly detailed in the MoTD Rules. Some things aren't needed to be explained further, as it's implied.

why does it not surprise me that this would be you doing that...lol