Hidingmaster

Favoritism

Alright so I was going to post a thread saying we shouldnt have a rule saying favoritism is allowed before last CT, but I found out that there is in fact nothing saying anything about this. As far as I can see, there shall be no favoritism at anytime.

If you see 2 rebels you cannot kill one and pardon the other, but you must kill both of them.

Just wanted to post this so at least everyone knows that there isnt a rule stating that you can promote favoritism before last CT.

I dont know if they edited it into but there was a discussion on this and they came up with the verdict of allowing it til last CT.

+1 for removing it though, it only causes trouble.

I dont know if they edited it into but there was a discussion on this and they came up with the verdict of allowing it til last CT.

+1 for removing it though, it only causes trouble.

The point was that there is nothing in the motd that mentions favoritism. So, by my logic, favoritism is never allowed; not for Last CT and not for any other time. Just more of a heads up for everyone.

Wasn't this discussed a long time ago? Hiding that used to be the case, if you let one t go to medic, they all had to go. But then there was a thread I think where favoritism is allowed up until last CT. I understand it's shitty but it makes things a lot easier sometimes.

Wasn't this discussed a long time ago? Hiding that used to be the case, if you let one t go to medic, they all had to go. But then there was a thread I think where favoritism is allowed up until last CT. I understand it's shitty but it makes things a lot easier sometimes.

Well, i was going to make this like I said to remove that but since its not in the motd...; by the way thats not necessarily favoritism, just depends on how you do it.

@@DarkWolf6052 He knows that, he was originally making this thread to remove the rule allowing favoritism until last CT, then he found out it wasn't there. So he made this to inform people its not in the motd, and he's saying favoritism isn't allowed before or after last CT since its not in the motd.

Once again, if I'm not mistaken this was discussed in a thread a long time ago. I am fairly certain that Poncher said favoritism was allowed all the way until last CT hits.

I believe that even in the REAL world. a rule is not and should not be enforced UNTIL it has been recorded on official documentation. so even if this rule was passed, you shouldn't be enforcing it until it is on motd.

-1 for the removal. Favoritism should be allowed. It was dumb when it wasn't, hated my life, hated everything.

But really, if you pardon one T you have to pardon them all. If one goes to medic, they all have to go to medic. You get the point. I hated that crap.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Haruka