snakeboyeric

Teamkilling as a Prisoner

Should T's be able to teamkill throughout the round (Not just in death soccer)?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should T's be able to teamkill throughout the round (Not just in death soccer)?

*sigh* Cant believe this is getting added, it'll only cause trouble, but noooooooooooooo lets just go through with it anyway even though CSS is fine without it.

EDIT: Want to add something, when I talk about the MOTD having too many rules, its because of unnecessary ones like this, that we are fine without.

This. This. This. I dislike the rule. Don't think it should be added. Everything is fine without this rule. Why add another pointless rule to our extremely long MoTD?

We would be removing the silly rule that t's can only teamkill during deathsoccer, so technically the motd wouldnt get any longer.

Just sayin

*sigh* Cant believe this is getting added, it'll only cause trouble, but noooooooooooooo lets just go through with it anyway even though CSS is fine without it.

EDIT: Want to add something, when I talk about the MOTD having too many rules, its because of unnecessary ones like this, that we are fine without.

This. This. This. I dislike the rule. Don't think it should be added. Everything is fine without this rule. Why add another pointless rule to our extremely long MoTD?

We would be removing the silly rule that t's can only teamkill during deathsoccer, so technically the motd wouldnt get any longer.

Just sayin

Seeing the size of the current MOTD, I don't think it would even matter anymore.. If all other servers have an MOTD as big as this normally, then, well... :afro:

Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)

As minecrack said, the general server population is too immature to add this. It's already hard to get on jailbreak as the same boring orders occur every round. It would make the experience even worse if some immature asshole team killed you along with half of the other prisoners.

Doesn't anyone seem to realize that this is supposed to be a Prison RP?.

I'm pretty sure if this was prison we wouldn't have freedays, murdering people for jumping last, forcing other prisoners to kill each other in death soccer, etc.

Doesn't anyone seem to realize that this is supposed to be a Prison RP?.

I'm pretty sure if this was prison we wouldn't have freedays, murdering people for jumping last, forcing other prisoners to kill each other in death soccer, etc.

or is it....

dun

Dun

DUN!

-1 I can only see this causing problems with people spamming admin chat saying "Lemons Team-killed me slay him."

And/or pissing everyone off because a certain person is team-killing them every round and getting LR unfairly.

Some what yes. Someone no. Jail break should be fun with the team killing and ment for troll's some what, But really. It would suck to have team killing in my view. I dont think it should happen . Sorry. -1

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Bone