No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

***EDIT***

Extra Info:

Try to be on the server at least 90 minutes a day

Follows rules as CT

Has mic as of today

I really like this server and community and I would be extremely grateful if you could give my application a chance

-ePSKi

-1. You don't seem to know the motd very well at all, as I've personally had to slay you many times. You also don't have much time in-game, only about 1 day total played which isn't quite enough to get member status. Plus, I don't know if you're the correct age to even apply. On your first application (which was about 3 weeks ago) you said you were 13, on this application you're saying you're 14, but on your account you say you're 15. So if you could actually tell us how old you are or at least try to be somewhat consistent with your age that would be nice.

A: 5/10

M: 6/10

-1. You don't seem to know the motd very well at all, as I've personally had to slay you many times. You also don't have much time in-game, only about 1 day total played which isn't quite enough to get member status. Plus, I don't know if you're the correct age to even apply. On your first application (which was about 3 weeks ago) you said you were 13, on this application you're saying you're 14, but on your account you say you're 15. So if you could actually tell us how old you are or at least try to be somewhat consistent with your age that would be nice.

Since when was there a standard for play time to join xG?

I never said there was, but just having 1 day of total play time on the only xG server he's ever connected to, which he has also been playing on for the past few months isn't much. If someone has barely played on the server it is harder to get in as less people will know who you are, as lots of activity never hurts, and shows that you are at least somewhat dedicated to the community.

My b-day was the 27th, sorry about 15 on my profile, I just didn't know if you guys were age whores.

I was slayed a few times before, but I was adjusting to the rules of this server, I'm sorry if I might have skimmed over a few lines in the motd

I never said there was, but just having 1 day of total play time on the only xG server he's ever connected to, which he has also been playing on for the past few months isn't much. If someone has barely played on the server it is harder to get in as less people will know who you are, as lots of activity never hurts, and shows that you are at least somewhat dedicated to the community.

That's exactly what you said. Depending on how that person acts, and when he plays on the server can greatly effect his chances of getting into xG with a day of total play time. Some people have a social life not online, so they can't always be playing jailbreak (lol).

+/-0 I havent seen you on much, And if what diabeetus said was true if he had to slay you multiple times and that you dont have that much time played then. Probably means that you are still shaky on the rules