MinerTeddy

Bring back Special Days

Bring back special days?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Bring back special days?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not possible

With the introduction of use of actual money (i.e bombs) we should bring back special days, I miss spending 20K or whatever to have a predator day, or friendly fire, or Low Gravity days. +1/vote to bring them back!

I added it to the Test server when I found it, but it only lets you buy a Special Day ONE time per map, and there is no config file for Special Days. I'm guessing this was another one of those plugins coded by Starbuck, so either him, or @@Rhododendron would have any configuration information of this. I searched all over for anything about it and didn't find it.

I added it to the Test server when I found it, but it only lets you buy a Special Day ONE time per map, and there is no config file for Special Days. I'm guessing this was another one of those plugins coded by Starbuck, so either him, or @@Rhododendron would have any configuration information of this. I searched all over for anything about it and didn't find it.

Doesn't matter as long as it gets brought back!

+1 even once per map is better than none.