Charles

The Pistol Boss Rickraff - Counter-Strike: Source

[xG] The Pistol Boss Rickraff1d 00:08hSep 3, 2013 8:53:01 pm

Alright so um heres some no really but shit proof taken right from the ranks ^

If u want to take a look ill link you guys a page ( http://rank.xenogamers.com/playerinfo/79290)

He probably was wearing the tags from according to the rankings about september LAST YEAR . Hex told him multlple times to take it off. Xeno Gamers - Search this is chat logs by snakeboy hex telling him to take off his tags/asking for proof of his membership

By what i've seen he's only been told once or so (What i saw since i logged on, don't bitch "WELL HE WAS CLEARLY TOLD 2,000 TIMES HUR DUR DURRRP") and changed it shortly after asked. I'm not doing a lot of research, GG :3

chat.thumb.png.98d05c89cc07b755bd6e450fb83cd9cd.png I assume this is what they were refering to but it's from like a week ago. On one hand... people shouldn't talk to "nonlegals" that way.... but on the other hand... this game is rated M so really they shouldn't be playing it anyways...

+/- 0

I think we can let him off for the xG tag thing, he's taken them off now. However what he's said to Puppyluv is absolutely disgusting.

EDIT: I just realized I can't see the name of who actually posted those comments. If I could I would +1 but for now +/- 0

The fact he said that is pretty pathetic, he probably doesn't talk to girls irl so he wouldn't know how to act around them.

+0 though, just tell him to stop and if he does it again man up and ban him.

[attach]5364[/ATTACH] I assume this is what they were refering to but it's from like a week ago. On one hand... people shouldn't talk to "nonlegals" that way.... but on the other hand... this game is rated M so really they shouldn't be playing it anyways...

+/- 0

Even though it is rated M there should still be a staff member telling them to stop. It's one thing to joke, but she's only like 12. She should be able to play without harassment from weird people.