iRpx

iRpx - Counter-Strike: Source

NOTTA BOUT THAT LIFE.

remember when darkwolf freeslayed Jacob, and there was a huge post about it, and he was clearly wrong, and nothing happened then he got promoted lol yeah i remember that

remember when darkwolf freeslayed Jacob, and there was a huge post about it, and he was clearly wrong, and nothing happened then he got promoted lol yeah i remember that

Your point? lol. stop bringing old shit back up, he got promoted for a reason, it's not your decision anyways.

+1 for the permanent ban of rpx.

youre a faggot too john

Pretty funny how Dark still hasnt responded to my last post though, because he knows hes fucking wrong and an idiot

can everyone just suck my cock plz

@@DarkWolf6052 justify yourself and answer the question - Yes I was trolling but never did I spam so don't make up aimless bullshit because someone cant handle being called ugly

since your keen to being a complete asshat in your own ban protest (for a ban that has already expired mind you, which is why this will be closed upon this post, and only @@Forest [or serbian] can re open it)

I'll go ahead and justify it for him.

Trolling, you here admit that you were indeed trolling, we agreed in teamspeak that you were trolling however we were too busy to ban since we were all playing League at the time [it was an in house thing]. Trolling in itself based on the rules, is punishable by a permanent ban. So, why we don't perm you right now, we are being kind, and giving you another chance. don't fuck it up.

Spamming, you claim to have not been spamming, however this is not the case, you randomly joined our channel with something around 12 people (12 hue. it was warriors channel hue.) and immediately started screaming random jibberish into your microphone, and swiftly leaving the channel on to the next poor souls channel while still holding your mic down, after I looked back later that night you moved into what is currently known as "yiff" [not putting the whole name, too gay for me.] and it is assumed you did the same thing, then proceeded to jump between 3 different empty rooms as if you were trying to cover your tracks.

So, the ban was VERY justified, and the abuse here is that we consistently give punishments lighter than what is stated we should be giving. Stop trying to bite the hand that feeds you pudding on a golden spoon.

I very much agree with you Chrono. Sorry to post in this thread, and RPX, the reason I've not replied is I've been at work the past few days, haven't had a chance to reply.

youre a faggot too john

Pretty funny how Dark still hasnt responded to my last post though, because he knows hes fucking wrong and an idiot

From this, you know how tempted I am to ban you? One, you're disrespecting two people in this single post. I honestly think you deserve much more than a one day ban, but I'll leave that decision up to @@serbiansnaga and/or @@Forest in case they want to do something else with you.

You're being an annoying troll. Don't expect us to treat you nicely if you want to treat us like shit.

BuF0gkT.thumb.png.bab9ec58414e892573ef805c10c84e6b.png

Shhhh...it's almost out.

OhmygodxD-FUCKING-FORUMS-DISABLED-MY-SPACEKEY-AGAIN.

That-is-amazing-though.Needed-that-laugh.