jubens45

jubens45 - Counter-Strike: Source

0 as of now, When I play with him its either not an issue or very immature. If he can prove to be a bit more mature.

A:8

M:5

Yes, im a baddie, and im quoting myself. Changing to a -1 due to lack of maturity ex. being a bad (and not funny) troll, spamming the piss out of admin chat, and trying to loophole MOTD.

A:8

M:3

He's too fat, smells, and whenever he talks his chins slap themselves together like how you would flip pages on a book in rapid succession. Jk.

But I'm just going to say 0 for now, he's a little immature, tarps a lot, and gets on my nerves more than once when he wardens.

A:9

M:4

-1 he isnt mature and he likes to troll a lot. And why do you have someone else's clan tag on when trying to get into this one? Double clan......... If you wanna be in this clan you gotta put 110% in THIS clan not OTHER clans.

And why do you have someone else's clan tag on when trying to get into this one? Double clan......... If you wanna be in this clan you gotta put 110% in THIS clan not OTHER clans.

I think that we already established that the Gx tags are clearly just fake. He hasn't even worn them in nearly two one* (misread date, thought it said september 2 instead of september 12). week.

I think that we already established that the Gx tags are clearly just fake. He hasn't even worn them in nearly two weeks.

Bullshit. I seen him wearing it less than a week ago. And o well still -1 for member

To clarify Gx was a fake tag everyone. Stop getting upset over it. Give some valid reasons as to why you don't think he should be allowed in. That way he has some feedback on how to improve. Jusy saying "Lel troll, wore Gx tags must be double clan -1" doesn't help.

To clarify Gx was a fake tag everyone. Stop getting upset over it. Give some valid reasons as to why you don't think he should be allowed in. That way he has some feedback on how to improve. Jusy saying "Lel troll, wore Gx tags must be double clan -1" doesn't help.

I think this thread should just be closed on the amount of -1s.

Here are some things to help you get +1s for the future (Including from me):

1) Never use your mic again

2) Stop being immature/annoying (spamming chat/admin chat, etc.)

3) Stop putting on tags to try to "loophole" yourself into xG or what other people are saying "joining another clan." I honestly don't care about the "in another clan" or "trying to put on xG tags" excuses but it just annoys me.

I think most vouches were valid, though. Saying "annoying, troll, etc" is a valid enough reason to -1 somebody in my opinion. Just adding "wore xg tags" or "in another clan" doesn't really count those first reasons out, the tag reasons were just invalid, but others were valid.

I didn't mean specifically, valid as in counting. I just meant to give some better reasons. People need feedback to work on other than the fact he was wearing fake tags.

I didn't mean specifically, valid as in counting. I just meant to give some better reasons. People need feedback to work on other than the fact he was wearing fake tags.

It should mean then that they do not want him to wear those "fake" tags, then.

Also most other things were obvious. There's quite a few things wrong with him, and they were all already listed by many people. I don't think we need to say much more for him to "improve on."

Going off of what John said, Most of you xG members (and a whole lot of you shit staff) are so fucking immature that I don't even wan't to play on Css that much anymore. Most of you guys disrespect him 24/7 calling him fat. Very ashamed in all of you.

Jubens is very active and it wouldn't matter if you either find him annoying for his voice, or find him annoying because he talks to much.

He calls warden a lot because most people (like myself) are too shy or just to dumb to do it.

Jubens doesn't really cause any problems on the server, all of you just hate on him to much and that's what causes the problem.

The whole thing with the Gx, why wouldn't he do it. He loves to play on our servers and really want's in. It's reasonable to do something like that and making a fake clan name relevant to xG for the purpose of hoping to get into xG.

As for my vote, I will definitely +1

You're very active and call warden and knows rules

A:9

M:8

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@John @@Hidingmaster Seeing as this app has just caused a huge flame war, doesnt look likes it's turning around and there are a hefty amount of -1's. I think you guys should look at this.