jubens45

jubens45 - Counter-Strike: Source

I'm at 0 for right now. I've seen you in server but you didn't really make an impression either way. When I see you again Ill be sure to pay attention. One thing going for you is you are definitely active on the server

I'll recount in a bit. Ganja's didn't count because he -1'd for the sole reason of asking for +1's as he stated. Which is not allowed. He's acually still at +2, @@DrPepperPhreak @@diabeetus @@MineCrack use the proper A/M format so that your -1 will count. @@GanjaMonster unless you can come up with a better reason, -1ing for asking for +1's isn't allowed so your vote doesn't count.

I'll recount in a bit. Ganja's didn't count because he -1'd for the sole reason of asking for +1's as he stated. Which is not allowed. He's acually still at +2, @@DrPepperPhreak @@diabeetus @@MineCrack use the proper A/M format so that your -1 will count. @@GanjaMonster unless you can come up with a better reason, -1ing for asking for +1's isn't allowed so your vote doesn't count.

A/M isn't required. Silence added a secondary vouch.