jubens45

jubens45 - Counter-Strike: Source

Ganja and MineCrack, shaddup. This is a Member Submission, not a debate thread. Go take your fighting outside by the flagpole at an appropriate time, but don't let the teachers catch you.

Anyways, pertaining to the thread: -1 cause this asshole always freetazes me.

Naw jk, but I have no input for the time being so +/-0. @@jubens45 are you in another clan? Reason I'm asking is that we don't condone multi-clanning and won't accept someone who is already in another clan :wacky:

no i

Ganja and MineCrack, shaddup. This is a Member Submission, not a debate thread. Go take your fighting outside by the flagpole at an appropriate time, but don't let the teachers catch you.

Anyways, pertaining to the thread: -1 cause this asshole always freetazes me.

Naw jk, but I have no input for the time being so +/-0. @@jubens45 are you in another clan? Reason I'm asking is that we don't condone multi-clanning and won't accept someone who is already in another clan :wacky:

m not in another clan the Gx tags where so i could have 3 jubens on the server...

yea their fake because you wanna be in xG and ur wearing our tag backwards Gx it doesn't matter because its in a different way blah blah but we all know what u wanna be

ok. you know what i wanna be but you also know that im not in the Gx clan so why would you say double clan

no im talking bout the DUMB ratings but its not regarding this thread so we should stop this bs before it continues any further, sorry minecrack for being a dick

see stumpy is doing it to me right now rating them all dumb don't worry stump ill get u later

kk ill be waiting nigga come get it

yea their fake because you wanna be in xG and ur wearing our tag backwards Gx it doesn't matter because its in a different way blah blah but we all know what u wanna be

So if you knew that the Gx tag is clearly just xG backwards, why would you even make the claim that he's double clanning? Seems like you're just trying to manipulate others' decisions.

but that was my assumption but how u know if hes not double clanning ?hes wearing tags every day so maybe

Because there's no evidence to support he's double-clanning. First things first, has anyone here heard of a clan abbreviated to the letters Gx, spelled identically to how Jubens is spelling it in his name? Because I haven't. Secondly, Jubens is in only 6 Steam Groups, none of which appear to be called Gx (link to Jubens' steam groups: Steam Community :: Group List). Thirdly, Jubens has worn the Gx tag several times in the past, but only on sporadic occasions. In about the past month, Jubens has only been using the Gx fake tags for about 5 hours of total play time (Link to Jubens' past aliases w/ matching play time: Rankings | Xeno Gamers).

but that was my assumption but how u know if hes not double clanning ?hes wearing tags every day so maybe

I forget to take off the tags? Oh no jubens is double clanning when he's never wore those tags before 4 days ago..

Why all the jubens hate? We've certainly let worse in xG. He knows MOTD and sure he breaks the rules sometimes but it's usually amusing, he's not as bad as some others, and I've never found him terribly annoying.

However he does smell really bad. Work on that jubes. Also stop asking for +1s.

M: 7/10

A:8/10

Smell: Fish/10

+1

Why all the jubens hate? We've certainly let worse in xG. He knows MOTD and sure he breaks the rules sometimes but it's usually amusing, he's not as bad as some others, and I've never found him terribly annoying.

However he does smell really bad. Work on that jubes. Also stop asking for +1s.

M: 7/10

A:8/10

Smell: Fish/10

+1

God dammit I take showers I don't know what it is

lol its not like u can't join a clan in 5 min,i wonder what else u can do in 4 days
well you can put on FAKE Gx tags on so you can have three jubens on a server