Matsi

Minecrack - Counter-Strike: Source

Thats what you did though.

Again, I will have to disagree with you. Though i'm not going to sit here and argue with who's right because you're clearly going to stick to your word & vice versa.

My theory is that it's like two people of African descent calling each other "niggers" (which is apparently fine) but if someone of a different ethnicity says it, god knows what happens.

If you are going to take offense to it though, you are not allowed to go around saying "I AM A PROUD FURFAG" just like if you are going to gag someone for saying "nigger" in admin chat, I expect to NEVER see or hear you say the word nigger with the other people in that admin chat. (oh wait, that happened.)

Alright well, seems that everyone's calmed down and have given their opinions regarding this cluster cuss of a thread. Seems to me is that this is all just revolving around an obvious attitude/behaviour problem. @@MineCrack I'm sure you realize that many players/members aren't too happy about the behaviour you show ingame, and as such I am expecting that you tweak the attitude to prevent this kind of shiz from happening again. Should it happen again, a punishment may be dealt (attitude/behaviour for which a Ban Request/Member Protest is posted better be more severe than MineCrack just being a smart ass). The ban will not be extended for this particular thread. Check yo' self before you wreck yo' self.

I'll also point out to some people to be aware of "touchy" subjects when discussing/arguing/whatever with other Members/Players. I realize that some of these things may be ridiculous and not even be worthy of being labelled an "insult" to some, but there is no need to bring it up in the first place, especially if it is completely irrelevant to the discussion/thread. The trees have spoken.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods