Matsi

Minecrack - Counter-Strike: Source

#CivilizedAfricanAmerican +/-0 i havnt been on as much as i would be cuz having a life, but minecrack has had a bad attitude in the past but idk, i havnt been around recently

I'll give more input once i learn soem more (#CivilizedAfricanAmerican#are#CivilizedAfricanAmerican#toomany#hashtags)

I was there and can confirm it did happen. However, "lying to staff", is not a specific rule. Though obviously doing so will never lead to anything good, it shouldn't be considered as a factor in his punishment in my opinion. This was an isolated incident, and he hasn't acted up in a decent period of time. If he continues doing things in a reasonable period of time going forward, (not 8 months from now) then yes some punishment should be dealt.

Doesn't even phase me

No need to extend a useless ban over a few words.

You all make this so funny and I don't blame him for dipping back in, ignore him. If he breaks a rule punish him accordingly. The ct ban list for him is a giant fucking lol though, thanks. Don't fuel the fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos

-1 for extending the ban

+1 for taking action towards his attitude lately. He has done nothing but troll or be a complete ass hat on CS:S servers lately. like when he spammed for warden he opened cells and gave T's a freeday because he couldent have warden.

-1 Seems like a pretty cool potato. :);):(:mad::confused::cool::joyful::greedy::hail::huh::watching::hungover::dummy-boy::banhappy::zehdari::duckiijr::blackeye::banghead::inpain: >.<:coldfeet::depressed::loldidntread::Depressed::smug::confused::hungover::watching::huh::cool::greedy::joyful::hail::disbelief::lockme::borg::p:D:eek::mask::hungry::brb::snaphappy::snaphappy::grumpy::grumpy::poop::poop::android::wacky::llama::artist::artist::bucktooth::smuggrin:

-1 for extending the ban

+1 for taking action towards his attitude lately. He has done nothing but troll or be a complete ass hat on CS:S servers lately. like when he spammed for warden he opened cells and gave T's a freeday because he couldent have warden.

It's sad this thread went from extending my ban to +1 for my "attitude" recently. If you don't like my attitude, that's too bad. You can make a member protest if my attitude is that bothersome and it cripples your experience in xG.

I won't deny your accusations of me giving that invalid freeday, because it is all vewy twue. I am sorry though, I shouldn't have done it and I do agree it is wrong and may upset people who actually want to play jailbreak. Though understand screaming spammer at me after you failed to get warden before me makes me think you're trying to use your position as a staff member to get warden. I may be wrong, but I would like to say I did not spam (which you will probably disagree with, also it should be made a separate thread).

It's sad this thread went from extending my ban to +1 for my "attitude" recently. If you don't like my attitude, that's too bad. You can make a member protest if my attitude is that bothersome and it cripples your experience in xG.

I won't deny your accusations of me giving that invalid freeday, because it is all vewy twue. I am sorry though, I shouldn't have done it and I do agree it is wrong and may upset people who actually want to play jailbreak. Though understand screaming spammer at me after you failed to get warden before me makes me think you're trying to use your position as a staff member to get warden. I may be wrong, but I would like to say I did not spam (which you will probably disagree with, also it should be made a separate thread).

I was a T, so I coulden't use my position as staff to get warden.

TBH the only reason I didn't make it a member protest is because I thought he left the clan a while ago, he hasn't worn any tags for over a month. If he continues later this week that's what I'll do,

continues not wearing tags?

I was a T, so I coulden't use my position as staff to get warden.

Whoops, I don't remember which moderator it was. Though what would make you think I spammed? I have no problem with giving up warden.

Whoops, I don't remember which moderator it was. Though what would make you think I spammed? I have no problem with giving up warden.

You where talking why round change and continued to talk at the beginning of the round so it gave you warden

You where talking why round change and continued to talk at the beginning of the round so it gave you warden

Okay, if I wanted to get warden I wouldn't hold my mic down at the end of the round & over because that's stupid. Once again, I will have to disagree with you.

Okay, if I wanted to get warden I wouldn't hold my mic down at the end of the round & over because that's stupid.

Thats what you did though.