Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Minecrack

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:41345874

Rules Broken:

Intentional Freekilling/Trolling/Lying to staff

Evidence:

I keep seeing him come on to CSS JB and trolling, breaking rules and then pretending like he didnt or lying about it.

Today he intentionally freekilled Purple in game then said in toadmin chat that is was justified, because it's Purple... when i asked why he killed him he then said that it was because he jumped and jumping was restricted. Reviewing my demo I found that Purple in fact never jumped and it was a freekill so i ctbanned minecrack for a day. After this he says that he doesn't care and that the ban doesn't even phase him.

I am requesting the ban be extended

Proof:

Demo of this incident:
(might still be processing)

Justified because it's purple:
MinecrackFKPurple_zps84c04ff1.jpg.6cff92c9f8a5edca62a3a08cada1e448.jpg

Doesn't care:
minecrackdoesntcare_zps3fe34fcf.jpg.dbc187257bbdeb99b373545bce35d6f8.jpg

link to his ctbans... 27 in total:

You tagged the wrong Purple, also -1 an intentional freekill is supposed to be a 1 day ban as he only did that freekill

it also dont phase him, so whats the big deal

Intentional freekill is up to a day, doesnt even have to. And him saying it doesnt phase him doesnt make a good reason to extend a ban, neither is him lying about it, everyone lies about their freekills.

Intentional freekill is up to a day, doesnt even have to. And him saying it doesnt phase him doesnt make a good reason to extend a ban, neither is him lying about it, everyone lies about their freekills.

It's not about the one freekill/lying about it/... it's about the 27 ct bans because he's acting immature and isn't learning his lesson, I think after 27 bans that the next one should be longer because as he said, they aren't phasing him... he's just going to come back and do it again because he doesn't care.

Also failing at mentions:

@@MagicalPurple @@Rhododendron

It's not about the one freekill/lying about it/... it's about the 27 ct bans because he's acting immature and isn't learning his lesson, I think after 27 bans that the next one should be longer because as he said, they aren't phasing him... he's just going to come back and do it again because he doesn't care.

Also failing at mentions:

@@MagicalPurple @@Rhododendron

Did you even take

the effort to actually look through those bans? You would realize immediately the first bans are someone else not me. Secondly you would realize the majority of the bans are done by me, on myself for whatever reason. Three, there are about 10-15 of those bans that were for actual rule broken which were done throughout nearly 2 years.

Pls stop being such a nerd. I'll take a week ban which STILL won't phase me but you will hopefully feel better about yourself, ok flower?

Did you even take

the effort to actually look through those bans? You would realize immediately the first bans are someone else not me. Secondly you would realize the majority of the bans are done by me, on myself for whatever reason. Three, there are about 10-15 of those bans that were for actual rule broken which were done throughout nearly 2 years.

Pls stop being such a nerd. I'll take a week ban which STILL won't phase me but you will hopefully feel better about yourself, ok flower?

They aren't you but they are your steamid?

and subtracting the ones done BY you.... that leaves ~15 bans...half of which are from the last four and a half months and now you come on and troll every time i see you, you intentionally freekill someone just because you dont like them... I don't even like purple, but there's no reason for you to do what you did, and I wont allow you to do it. All I ask if for you to stop, you know the rules, you know what you did was wrong, stop doing it, or the bans are going to keep coming, and they are going to get longer, even if this one doesn't.

They aren't you but they are your steamid?

and subtracting the ones done BY you.... that leaves ~15 bans...half of which are from the last four and a half months and now you come on and troll every time i see you, you intentionally freekill someone just because you dont like them... I don't even like purple, but there's no reason for you to do what you did, and I wont allow you to do it. All I ask if for you to stop, you know the rules, you know what you did was wrong, stop doing it, or the bans are going to keep coming, and they are going to get longer, even if this one doesn't.

I don't know why they're under my steam id but I would hope you'd know source bans isn't top notch. I have no reason to lie over the internet to a man who has relations with animals, you have my word those two bans dating back to '11 are not me. Please take under consideration (I don't care if you do) that all of those bans have a possible story behind it. Which could've been a misunderstanding, etc. Also in the last 5 months I have only been banned 5 times from CT.

Please, I don't come on and intentionally freekill people I don't like.

I don't know why they're under my steam id but I would hope you'd know source bans isn't top notch. I have no reason to lie over the internet to a man who has relations with animals, you have my word those two bans dating back to '11 are not me. Please take under consideration (I don't care if you do) that all of those bans have a possible story behind it. Which could've been a misunderstanding, etc. Also in the last 5 months I have only been banned 5 times from CT.

Please, I don't come on and intentionally freekill people I don't like.

You start talking shit like that, then I sure hope you're prepared to be punished. This has NOTHING to do with him being a furry.

You start talking shit like that, then I sure hope you're prepared to be punished. This has NOTHING to do with him being a furry.

You're right, only what he admitted to.