SpermytheCat

So is CS:S div dead or what

Even the DL of TF2 knows what you must do, The Silence is like this guy who tries to drown something (CSS DIV) and we ultimately get up for a second to get some air only to get our heads back in the water.

Honestly if the server really does get to a point where its on the brink of death, might as well !unban @all, except for extreme cases such as neTex and pedophiles..

Silence just make Hub for CS:S, adn whatever other divs could use it like TF2, and it will help solve some problems as currently we are BELOW the generic level of a server.

- Dat guy, Forest
oh you <3

i miss plugins #unbanAll

i try my best to populate the server and bring good luck to us all. but what i think the server truly needs is our lord and savior... Doug...

doug-nazi.jpg.d572ae4330df5c305bcb7915c5dad387.jpg

@@Rhododendron

I was on sliderace with DarkWolf and a few others while hub was being tested and ALOT was done. Hats worked, trails worked, alot of stuff worked with the exception of a few things, we dont care if it's finished or not anything is better than nothing. What needed to still be worked on? Im sure you could get someone to do it if you're too lazy to do it by yourself.

CSS used to be the top community (WHILE TF2 WAS STILL OUT), TF2 JB is doing better because you're actually working on that, CSS is doing worse because you AREN'T working on it. Hub broke and you basically said "Well, on to TF2!"

There are other JB servers that still have decent amounts of players, so don't try to blame it on CSS being less popular as a total. CS GO gets more people because alot play it for it's competitive. Our CS GO server (even while up) had few people on it, if CS GO is actually so much better, it would've had more people.

TL;DR- Do your job, stop making excuses, you're just being lazy.

If you are going to abandon a division just because it isn't popular, why have any division but your most popular one? What is the point?

I enjoy CSS far more than TF2, CSGO, L4D, etc, etc. I've been playing CSS for years. You have the potential to have a fun, populated server if you just put some effort into it.

Abandoning divisions because you dislike like the game or anything of that sort is childish. If you're not going to work on them equally, you may as well just make xG a one division thing. And that'd majorly affect the activity, since we know how much TF2 members use the forums.

I believe that JB has potential to survive. I think it can make it, considering we as a community help it. I don't have idea's on hand about what to do, other then have events...Either way, Some might think the same way as me, but once the server goes dead... It does not wake up till morning, and once it's alive, it stays alive. With the new update as well we have more potential to get more people playing.

Keep it alive and in health!

:llama:

Abandoning divisions because you dislike like the game or anything of that sort is childish. If you're not going to work on them equally, you may as well just make xG a one division thing. And that'd majorly affect the activity, since we know how much TF2 members use the forums.

TF2 people use the forums, da faq?