SpermytheCat

So is CS:S div dead or what

The worst part is, its not even that difficult to implement a store... Could be done within a couple hours at most. :)

Again, I'm not a fan of defaulting our server to generic-level. Plus, for the millionth time, the last time we did that people bought too much, and just gave away credits and people ceased to donate since they only needed to ask the wealthy for a paycheck.

Thanks Obama!

But seriously, a store will not save CS:S, especially one that everyone else has.

Again, I'm not a fan of defaulting our server to generic-level. Plus, for the millionth time, the last time we did that people bought too much, and just gave away credits and people ceased to donate since they only needed to ask the wealthy for a paycheck.

Thanks Obama!

But seriously, a store will not save CS:S, especially one that everyone else has.

You should at least add back the custom skins, I was always fine with that. It doesn't exactly feel like I'm playing jailbreak w/o them. Also, it's baby steps to "improving" the CS:S division.

Thanks Obama!

then get one of us who knows how to code @@GanjaMonster to make a few (or more ) special xG only items, or maybe idk make us a generic server for awhile, as that is obviously better off than what we are at. Or maybe as Minecrack said, give us some custom skins then as the current default skins for CS:S are kinda bland.

Thanks Obama!

So does this make our jailbreak subgeneric level?

It may not solve all the problems but it will significanlty improve the situation whilst someone (no one?) works on hub.

if you are worried about losing regular donations why not raise the price for credits or even disable the ability to pass credits onto other people. You could make it impossible to buy credits forcing people to earn them in game as well. All This is all a lot better than nothing and will restore some moral to the remaining loyal members you have.

So does this make our jailbreak subgeneric level?

It may not solve all the problems but it will significanlty improve the situation whilst someone (no one?) works on hub.

if you are worried about losing regular donations why not raise the price for credits or even disable the ability to pass credits onto other people. You could make it impossible to buy credits forcing people to earn them in game as well. All This is all a lot better than nothing and will restore some moral to the remaining loyal members you have.

ATM we are sub-generic, atleast the generic servers have more people on than we do. We are lucky to have 20 people on the weekends

Thanks Obama!

Like everyone is saying, our server is currently at the 'generic level'. All we really have is 2nd rate !bombs, which are better than nothing (dont get me wrong) and more rules than most small countries.

I as well, would like to see hats and models back at least, and trails. Might even generate some more donations.

At least put a basic version on there. Then, after you continue adding more plugins, add them after you test them. I don't mind having a very sup-bar server plug-in, just as long as we have some type of progress in it. If you did that, would it attract players even more, since they want to see which features would be added next?