DerpO_o - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

[:GG:] Derp

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:37581665

Information:

I was banned from CT for a week for freekills and breaking rules. I freekilled once and allowed myself to be slain. Now I come back on and I on banned. I feel that I should be unbanned because nobody told me of any rules being broken.

I freekilled once and allowed myself to be slain. Now I come back on and I on banned.

Did you only freekill one person? judging by the ban time and the person that banned you, seems like you might have massed and got leniency...

@@DarkWolf6052 ?

Did you only freekill one person? judging by the ban time and the person that banned you, seems like you might have massed and got leniency...

@@DarkWolf6052 ?

I only remember 1 time when I accidentally freekilled darkwolf on a panda freeday and slayed myself.

I only remember 1 time when I accidentally freekilled darkwolf on a panda freeday and slayed myself.

Well, idk cause i wasn't there but Isn't GG one of those communities that are all perm banned?

-1 Derp, at one point (I left after this and didnt see anything else happen) you killed lemons and said "Oooohhh my mouse is breaking ahhhhhhh"

Im sure you had freekilled more after that, you said you had freekilled darkwolf and you slayed yourself for it, but those 2 are still a day ban, if you broke even more rules or freekilled more than those 2 freekills than a week was right.

-1 Derp, at one point (I left after this and didnt see anything else happen) you killed lemons and said "Oooohhh my mouse is breaking ahhhhhhh"

Im sure you had freekilled more after that, you said you had freekilled darkwolf and you slayed yourself for it, but those 2 are still a day ban, if you broke even more rules or freekilled more than those 2 freekills than a week was right.

"Ooooh" and "Aaaah" were never said, stop adding unnecessary emphasis.

"Ooooh" and "Aaaah" were never said, stop adding unnecessary emphasis.

Yeah he was, he was saying "ohhhh noo my mouse is breaking"

And lets say he DIDN'T say those things (even though he did) he still freekilled intentionally.

Yeah he was, he was saying "ohhhh noo my mouse is breaking"

And lets say he DIDN'T say those things (even though he did) he still freekilled intentionally.

I would like some proofs.

Case settled.

The proofs art not arrived.

Proof: Xeno Gamers

He's banned for a week, obviously he did something... Where's your proof that he didn't do anything? :loldidntread: LOL

Xeno Gamers[/url]

He's banned for a week, obviously he did something... Where's your proof that he didn't do anything? :loldidntread: LOL

It's all a ruse. False bans from an angry person.

It's also sad you found that funny, you're so witty!

You freekilled 2 people, then freekilled me, went "oops" and continued playing, didn't slay yourself. I waited for about 15 seconds to see if you would slay yourself, you didn't. I let you off on that, I shouldn't have, then the next round you freekilled me again for being stuck inside isolation[The iso on that map doesn't open with the other cells like on the actual current version]