whitestar

whitestar - Counter-Strike: Source

It was intentional and I believe everyone deserves a second chance, but like he said he hasn't been active for very long. I would give it a week of seeing him online then unban. +/- 1

For facks sake. I remember now; he had posted a Ban Protest earlier regarding this. Anyone naive enough to mass freekill (something that everyone knows is punishable by permanent CT ban) intentionally due to a "no balls" should realize the shiz they're getting themselves into.

At this rate, if people are so inclined on letting people off the hook for intentionally breaking rules that involve a permanent ban/CT ban, might as well remove permanent bans in general, or change the punishment for these sort of actions.

i understand wat u are saying forest i really do. but wat i dont understand is why you chose to say this in my thread and not in any others. it might be because u werent co leader back then but u couldve still said something.

i understand wat u are saying forest i really do. but wat i dont understand is why you chose to say this in my thread and not in any others. it might be because u werent co leader back then but u couldve still said something.

Eden - Counter-Strike: Source

Because we have an incredible amount of biased Members/Players. For that matter, why was anyone else unbanned for intentionally mass freekilling? Who knows. Point is; don't say things like "Well, this guy got unbanned, so I should too". That sort of reasoning gets old really fast, and it won't get you unbanned any sooner, let alone at all. It is not a valid means of reasoning or excuse to do stupid shit.

I swear to god, if I have to, I'm going to start closing every Ban Protest (that involves intentional mass freekilling) immediately because of sheer stupidity. If you're going to Mass Freekill intentionally, own up to it, don't make up an excuse, don't use that reasoning, and be ready to wait a long time to get unbanned. No one gets special treatment, nor should they.

Morgan_Freeman - Counter-Strike: Source

Sorry mate, it's one thing to Mass Freekill accidentally, but doing it with the sole purpose of, well, doing it, is no longer (should never have been) a reason to get unbanned. We do not tolerate intentional mass freekilling in any way. Your request to be unbanned has been #Denied. Think your actions through before doing something as ludicrous as this. #Closed.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods

He did.

plz i understand that wat i did was wrong but plz i really want a unban ill donate 20$

(and once i do donate that money i also want to apply for mod, get the trails and shit, and if i can get unbanned with that money @@Forest

Please stop spamming the thread. If you need to add something please edit a previous post (if possible unsure whether you can edit posts again.)

No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BbRffBCeYw

Okay I guess you're a a dirty, stuck-up, sadistic, shit-eating, cock-sucking, butt-fucking, penis-smelling, crotch-grabbing, ball-licking, semen-drinking, dog-raping, Nazi-loving, child-touching, cow-humping, perverted, spineless, heartless, mindless, dickless, testicle-choking, urine-gargling, jerk-offing, horse-faced, sheep-fondling, toilet-kissing, self-centered, feces-puking, dildo-shoving, snot-spitting, crap-gathering, big-nosed, monkey-slapping, bastard-screwing, bean-shitting, fart-knocking, sack-busting, splooge-tasting, bear-blowing, head-swallowing, bitch-snatching, handjobbing, donkey-caressing, mucus-spewing, anal-plugging, ho-grabbing, uncircumcised, sewer-sipping, whore mongering, piss-swimming, midget-munching, douche bag, ho-biting, carnivorous, mail-order prostituting ASSHOLE

I'd be fine with unbanning if @@Rena @@Gkoo or @@Hidingmaster is.