xGShadowSpy

@Bleed

Lmao, so what if i want to hide behind a fake acc, i just cant handle the aftereffect of posting seeing how many of you would give a constant bashing as in the past. Diabeetus, all u do is talk smack so grow up kid.

congress.jpg.2d5667af63d88c7d3b546586f1ce2140.jpg

Anyways bleed, darkrp isnt hard to put up, all yu doing is making jobs which is easy, setting up groups, guns, shipments , printers, tools and blacklist items. Unless you going full out modded, like creating your own hud, f4 menu ect. Otherwise it'd take only an hour

That's the sort of attitude that leads to empty DarkRP servers that are as generic as the rest of them. Maybe things like RP servers shouldn't take 5 minutes.

You're the kind of person that bitches at someone to get a server up super fast, then complains about how boring it is.

Complaining how people don't know their specified division is BS, because it's a learning process. While it would be nice to actively seek out people who know how to run a game server, allowing people within the clan to do it is far less risky and much more productive. Also, said people are usually a bitch to work with, since they try and influence their agenda, resulting in devolution of the entire clan. <cough> Prius </cough>

While I love feedback, saying that we are destined to fail and that there's no hope is hardly helpful at all. If you feel that we aren't doing the best we can, SUGGEST WHAT WE CAN DO IN ORDER TO FIX IT!

Seriously, your post was insulting and to make matters worse, you knew it was insulting so you're using another account to post it. Another reason why to disregard your post unless some feedback is introduced in a positive fashion (or non-positive, it just needs to be coherent and suggest ways to fix said problem)

We've been around for 3 years now (xG's 3rd birthday passed a few weeks ago, #noregrets) and it's unlikely we are going downhill. It's merely an evolutionary shift for new people to learn how to help out the clan. It takes time to learn, and xG isn't anyone's full-time job. I can only assume you think this is srs busness and that we nolife the clan's progress since you're 'scared' about people on the internet. It's not like we're gonna find where you live and eat the eye gunk from your eyes using soup spoons.

I'm getting pretty upset at how people want us to control everyone verbally, like their property. That's pretty atrocious and anyone who does that should be mauled. While we have some rules in place for taboo actions, we generally allow people to speak their mind. While there might be backlash, that's life. If you make a video on YouTube saying you hate asian people in the library, expect backlash.

Grow up.

Are u an idiot im only stating something and asking stuff, if i was even to touch it i woulf be bashdaily

you started off incredibly hostile so there is no way you just came in asking questions. if you did like i mentioned before, you wouldn't need another account if you WERE xG, again, you're an idiot

Lmao, so what if i want to hide behind a fake acc, i just cant handle the aftereffect of posting seeing how many of you would give a constant bashing as in the past. Diabeetus, all u do is talk smack so grow up kid.

Anyways bleed, darkrp isnt hard to put up, all yu doing is making jobs which is easy, setting up groups, guns, shipments , printers, tools and blacklist items. Unless you going full out modded, like creating your own hud, f4 menu ect. Otherwise it'd take only an hour

toplel

Like I said before, if you can't take the backlash of posting on your actual account, just go post on /xg/. 99% of the posts on it are people bitching about xG. If you're going to talk smack about your own clan on a public forum (and not be a total fraggle about it), put on your big-boy pants and post on your actual account.

Rhodo.. Evolutionaryshift?? Dont u mean losing population and experienced members. I've already suggested some get some new leaders.

xG has been around for awhile and got popular but for the past year its dying, jb dont get as much players 80% of the server are empty most of the time.

Garrysmod darkrp could become popular with basic stuff, it doesnt need to be fully modded or overmodded because of the download time or just ruins the rp experience. I know what im talking about cause i've coded for a friends server and its really populated after sometime and experience admins a regulars base.

Telling me to growup? You're throwing money away so easily trying to support dead servers

xG has 9 css server and 8 usually empty all the time? Presuming its all ran on nfo individually thats a lot of waste of money that can be put to good use in obtaining supportive stuff for the clan,

8 tf2 servers, several low pop and others highly pop

2 gmod server completely dead

6 l4d2 server which are pointless right now because of wasting cash

2 dead ns2 server

1 newly brought up csgo server

Css - 1$ per slot/9$ higher cpu/20$ ultra

Tf2 - same

Gmod- same

L4d2 - 15$ for 8 slot+ 10$ cpu

Ns2 - 2.50$ approximately per slot

Csgo same as css

Thats alot of money wasted, yes money isnt important for having fun but is to keep of the server and can be used to get great things for server for boosting gaming experince in the clan

xG has 9 css server and 8 usually empty all the time? Presuming its all ran on nfo individually thats a lot of waste of money that can be put to good use in obtaining supportive stuff for the clan,

8 tf2 servers, several low pop and others highly pop

2 gmod server completely dead

6 l4d2 server which are pointless right now because of wasting cash

2 dead ns2 server

1 newly brought up csgo server

Css - 1$ per slot/9$ higher cpu/20$ ultra

Tf2 - same

Gmod- same

L4d2 - 15$ for 8 slot+ 10$ cpu

Ns2 - 2.50$ approximately per slot

Csgo same as css

Thats alot of money wasted, yes money isnt important for having fun but is to keep of the server and can be used to get great things for server for boosting gaming experince in the clan

NFO is way cheaper than any hosting company i've ever come across, especially considering that is has little to no lag issues.

EDIT: Let me explain something to you.

V D S

That is all.....

NFO is way cheaper than any hosting company i've ever come across, especially considering that is has little to no lag issues.

EDIT: Let me explain something to you.

V D S

That is all.....

Not to mention most of the servers are on a dedicated machine.

WE DIDN'T CELEBRATE OUR THIRD BIRTHDAY??? WTFFFFFF

Majority of xG hasn't been here since then. I wasn't here the exact day it was made so I can't say I was, but I was here since late 2010

Majority of xG hasn't been here since then. I wasn't here the exact day it was made so I can't say I was, but I was here since late 2010

Most of us weren't around during the revolution, but we still celebrate july 4th. your logic is as good as mine.