xGShadowSpy

@Bleed

Lmao, so what if i want to hide behind a fake acc, i just cant handle the aftereffect of posting seeing how many of you would give a constant bashing as in the past. Diabeetus, all u do is talk smack so grow up kid.

Anyways bleed, darkrp isnt hard to put up, all yu doing is making jobs which is easy, setting up groups, guns, shipments , printers, tools and blacklist items. Unless you going full out modded, like creating your own hud, f4 menu ect. Otherwise it'd take only an hour

So let's get this straight. You're telling me that you have to hide behind an alternate account on the forums so you can talk trash. Not only that, you're too sensitive to own up to what you say so you won't reveal your real identity. Are you fucking serious right now?

CSS Is Dying. DarkRP will never be finished (5min). Questionable decisions are constantly being made by Silence. Time is being spent on website more than the servers, and updating various things as well as working on hub (basically a frozen project).

But hey, atleast most of us have the balls to flat out say it, and not hide behind a mask, should i be scared of you? are you an0nym0us? :eek:

@@xShadowSpyx @@diabeetus

Is there anything significant that I missed?

The joike is aimed at you @@woodytree777

CSS Is Dying. DarkRP will never be finished (5min). Questionable decisions are constantly being made by Silence. Time is being spent on website more than the servers, and updating various things as well as working on hub (basically a frozen project).

But hey, atleast most of us have the balls to flat out say it, and not hide behind a mask, should i be scared of you? are you an0nym0us? :eek:

@@xShadowSpyx @@diabeetus

Is there anything significant that I missed?

The joike is aimed at you @@woodytree777

Did I give you permission to tag me you punk-ass nigga? Get the fuck out before I cut yo stank ass, bitch.

Did I give you permission to tag me you punk-ass nigga? Get the fuck out before I cut yo stank ass, bitch.

@@diabeetus

Lmao, so what if i want to hide behind a fake acc, i just cant handle the aftereffect of posting seeing how many of you would give a constant bashing as in the past. Diabeetus, all u do is talk smack so grow up kid.

LEL

>Thinks using an alt account makes him ANON

>Thinks Talking Smack and shit posting will get him anywhere.

>Thinks saying anything bad about Diabeetus will bring good results...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FtLauderdale.jpg.b60df14b419cbe7b5b8c0a0f291f2474.jpg

BTW: How is the weather in southeast florida?

BTWBTW: T-Mobile Sucks, get a new carrier.