xGShadowSpy

@Bleed

Im going to post here cause i cant make a thread

dayumxG is dying yet the leaders are not doing anything about it. That's pretty bad, Gmod was so populated but incomes a new Div-Leader who's so lazy to do anything about population and it died.. Same with Csgo, he was there and it died. And what's up with the new Co-Leader if he can't even fix this? There are so many server with no-one in it but why are they still up? Why is there someone who DdosxG several time still there in the clan? And what's up with all these DivLeader with no skills in their own division whatsoever, is it just because xG is becoming that desperate to fill the spot to keep it running? it's as if having no-one there at all. Well xG is destine to fail with incompetent leaders running it, As far as donation wide the clan is actually not making enough to support the servers.

xG went straight downhill with the new arrival leaders and yet they do nothing about it, probably there just for power and nothing more, seeing how there isn't much activity on fixing this problem. Milk the tf2 division as much as you can before you guys start shutting off those other servers, sooner or later you won't have the money to support the server if you keep them all up like this. ahh how the clan use to be so popular but now it's a shit hole with many terrible admins and players, I do not speak to all of the xG but many.

How longer will xG last, Let's stick around and see.

I wish you the best of luck on your narrow future!

Try getting new leaders maybe that will help

Tho this post may be deleted for bashing and having truth in itthey want to over up

Sign, Anonymous Member of xG.

Please grow some fucking balls you stank-ass bitch nigga and show who actually are instead of cowering behind some fake profile. If you wanna be a pussy and hide behind anonymity go to /xg/ ya goddamn mouthbreathing fuck.

Please grow some fucking balls you stank-ass bitch nigga and show who actually are instead of cowering behind some fake profile. If you wanna be a pussy and hide behind anonymity go to /xg/ ya goddamn mouthbreathing fuck.

After checking his account, hes from the GMod div, most likely from before the new div leaders. Doesnt leave many people since alot left for GG. He also has some bad grammar and spelling.

I doubt any xG member would do that, lel. A lot of people hold that opinion, hell yeah, just don't gotta be a bitch ass and do it on another account.

Five decades

Lmao, so what if i want to hide behind a fake acc, i just cant handle the aftereffect of posting seeing how many of you would give a constant bashing as in the past. Diabeetus, all u do is talk smack so grow up kid.

Anyways bleed, darkrp isnt hard to put up, all yu doing is making jobs which is easy, setting up groups, guns, shipments , printers, tools and blacklist items. Unless you going full out modded, like creating your own hud, f4 menu ect. Otherwise it'd take only an hour

You can find free customized printers from steam workshop.

And heres a code for restricting jobs to a certain group i used

customCheck = function(ply)

return CLIENT or ply:IsUserGroup("vip") or ply:IsSuperAdmin() or ply:IsAdmin() or ply:IsUserGroup("donor-mod") or ply:IsUserGroup("vip-operator")

end,

CustomCheckFailMsg = "You must be a VIP+ to access this job."

It check if the user sre on those groups , if not it gives the the fail msg.

Group is easily setup with ulx and tools could be restricted within server.cfg or ingame q menu if you want certain groups to use them. Blacklist will take time since youre lookn for props, and u can find prop protect on Facepunch, guns easily installed and shopments easily setup by following default code

You can find free customized printers from steam workshop.

And heres a code for restricting jobs to a certain group i used

customCheck = function(ply)

return CLIENT or ply:IsUserGroup("vip") or ply:IsSuperAdmin() or ply:IsAdmin() or ply:IsUserGroup("donor-mod") or ply:IsUserGroup("vip-operator")

end,

CustomCheckFailMsg = "You must be a VIP+ to access this job."

It check if the user sre on those groups , if not it gives the the fail msg.

Group is easily setup with ulx and tools could be restricted within server.cfg or ingame q menu if you want certain groups to use them. Blacklist will take time since youre lookn for props, and u can find prop protect on Facepunch, guns easily installed and shopments easily setup by following default code

We already have printers and most jobs set up. The problem isn't setting up shipments nor jobs. There's a couple problems. One, if the weapon pack on the workshop is more than 80 mb you will download it, but when you try to extract it you crash. The other problem is when I tried to manually have everything download via fastDL the weapons would appear as errors even though both the world model and the view model were downloaded.

Im going to post here cause i cant make a thread

dayumxG is dying yet the leaders are not doing anything about it. That's pretty bad.

banner.png.ca20ee41c3a9a983cac3b52fbd72c054.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have started a FLAME WAR!

Want to get Moderator?

TOO BAD!

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Don't Be a Baddie

2. Don't Make fun Of leadership!

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Lmao, so what if i want to hide behind a fake acc, i just cant handle the aftereffect of posting seeing how many of you would give a constant bashing as in the past.

So you can't handle the after effect of what you started? Are you fucking stupid?