vaati - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

◄Vinyl Scratch►

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:26753815

Information:

Im not sure if this is the place to put this, but I would like to get back into jailbreak. Xenogamers jailbreak is the best by far, but I was ct banned like 2 times already so if you don't want to that's cool I guess. Anyway I was perm ct banned for finishing race while we were having a warday in there, and so that's considered mass freekill. It was quite worth the giggle. Now, a few months later, I want to get back into jailbreak, and its no fun if you can
never
be ct. Anyway if I know Xenogamers is the greatest and if I could be unbanned its my first choice of a server.

You were banned for "Mass TK" not Mass freekilling... lolols people have been getting permed for teamkilling 3+ people because somehow Teamkilling is equivalent to freekilling in the rules or something. While you shouldn't teamkill on purpose, I don't think doing so should result in a perm ban... I mean what happens if a T teamkills his entire team? at most they get a slay...

+1 for unban, It's been ~3 months even... @@DarkWolf6052

lolwut. Since when do we perm people for mass teamkilling? Like Matsi mentioned, mind explaining to me how that would work if a Terrorist did it? +1 for an unban, as even I think this is a bit silly for a perm. At the most, it should only ever be a day for team killing (depending on the scenario) for either side (T/CT).

lolwut. Since when do we perm people for mass teamkilling? Like Matsi mentioned, mind explaining to me how that would work if a Terrorist did it? +1 for an unban, as even I think this is a bit silly for a perm. At the most, it should only ever be a day for team killing (depending on the scenario) for either side (T/CT).

I've seen some people get perm banned for "mass teamkilling" at least a few times now... a few months ago it was some guy that closed the doors on 4 CTs lol...

Obviously if you mass TK as a T you get TBaned... not to be confused with Tbagged!

I was there at the time. Pretty sure @@Warriorsfury was too (I think).

He was warned, along with everybody else to not TK using race at all or else it would lead to a CT ban, because they were warned first. Plus it was excessive at the time.

Banning for TK is rarely done unless a warning is given first

Anyway, +1

+1

You all are stupid and have banned MULTIPLE people for varying amounts of time (including perm) for teamkilling, including on me.

I was the one who banned him, I warned him 3 times in advanced via text and !mute @all and telling everyone myself.

He typed in chat and said "I am really tempted to do it" while waiting next to the ball to tk 5+ ct's. I told him not to but he did it anyway.

In total he killed 7 cts and gave himself last ct.

Anyway I was perm ct banned for finishing race while we were having a warday in there, and so that's considered mass freekill.

He was warned, along with everybody else to not TK using race at all

while waiting next to the ball to tk 5+ ct's.

:confused:?

:confused:?

Yeah he's a derp. Pretty sure it was race. But it is a possibility that he could have just used the ball before so and warrior just added it up. I don't remember seeing more than 5 CTs dying from race (Possibly not more than 3-4)

Yeah he's a derp. Pretty sure it was race. But it is a possibility that he could have just used the ball before so and warrior just added it up. I don't remember seeing more than 5 CTs dying from race (Possibly not more than 3-4)

Lolollol

The map was blackout (?)

To complete race you have to jump into a plasma ball thus killing everyone.

I'm stupid so i just remembered: The ball warrior is talking about could just be the ball that teleports you out of race once you walk into it. Hard to remember that little shit. I don't remember seeing him TKing using soccer....

EDIT: Wow warrior, i was literally 10 seconds too late to post this..

We told you at the time not to team kill. You ended up killing like 5 CTs by finishing race at the time, and then said "Worth it" after being teambanned.

Didn't cause problems previously, so I guess I wouldn't see anything wrong with unbanning.