STEAM_0:0:39599996

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

I've been in xG for 1 year until I left, i'm still unsure if I was going to be kicked out, or just banned for a day... But anyway, I'm interested in rejoining... So please +1 or -1 out of honesty and don't lie when your looking at this post!

@@DarkWolf6052

If you have left to another clan or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply, you must have

- 20 vouches

- 1 co-leader to agree on your return

- waited a month minimum from the day you have quit/left xG (unless you are Neo)

20/11/2012

From submission guidelines (Member Submission Guidelines. (Read))

Wouldn't it basically be the same thing though?

Oh. I was going off the first sentence: "If you have left to another clan or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply," He didn't leave for another clan to my knowledge or get kicked out so this rule set didn't apply to him I thought. If it does then just wait a couple more weeks.

Last reply on that thread was 12 days ago and it was closed, I'm pretty sure its not being discussed anymore

Where is the thread .-. Cause I can't find it, or what was the conclusion.

Where is the thread .-. Cause I can't find it, or what was the conclusion.

Conclusion:

Members are allowed to provide a -1 toward a re-submission under the reasoning that the applicant left XenoGamers in order to join another clan. 10/11/2013

Doesn't apply to this particular situation, however; upon leaving XenoGamers, the minimum amount of time given till you are eligible to re-apply is a month. If the applicant hasn't given that amount of time before re-applying, than they are not eligible to re-apply just yet. #Closed

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods