He needs 20 since he's rejoining...

If you have left to another clan or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply, you must have

- 20 vouches

- 1 co-leader to agree on your return

- waited a month minimum from the day you have quit/left xG (unless you are Neo)

20/11/2012"

He was neither kicked nor did he leave for another clan, correct?

Some of these +1's have invalid reasons, just pointing that out (ex: eric's post, uryuu's post and cookie's post) I always thought that you had to get 20 +1's and co-leader approval no matter what if you left xG and were re-applying, but if @@Rhododendron or @Forest could clarify this it would be appreciated.

I am a member.

Your forum status shows you as a Newbie, which is a non-member/registered rank. Ranks don't just reset themselves.

Some of these +1's have invalid reasons, just pointing that out (ex: eric's post, uryuu's post and cookie's post) I always thought that you had to get 20 +1's and co-leader approval no matter what if you left xG and were re-applying, but if @@Rhododendron or @Forest could clarify this it would be appreciated.

@@RainForest Fixing the tag for you Diabeetus.

Fine. So nitpicky. I gave valid reason but butthurts omg. Gawd.

Anyway.

Hes a good kid, not too much trouble, gives me a lot of shit but he's nice.

A: Whatever I said before

M: Whatever I said before.

+1 you motherfuckers

Activity? I play at odd times and cant really keep track of how often someone is on. After all when gkoo or forest dies, they aren't demoted for inactivity.

Age doesn't really matter to me, Ive met 9 year-olds with a normal, mature voice who aren't annoying and fun to play with.

Maturity? Ive never understood this one. I have yet to meet a admin or leader with zero immaturity. Mature people stop playing video games and read books or go on walks or some shit like that. I come here to release some of my immaturity.

tl;dr my +1 should be enough to let someone try out the clan, if I don't think he will be a good member or it too immature, i wont +1 him in the first place. /rant

Well since apparently i haven't voted yet...

A: 8.5/10 (Hexx is very active, and i see him on for a while almost every time i log on)

M: 6.9/10 (One thing he needs to slightly work on, but isn't so bad. The only time he's hostile towards somebody is when provoked or goes in a humorous, friendly(Not meant), and jokingly way)

Other: He is active, mature, funny, and jailbreak wouldn't be so fun without him, mind the racism (which isn't really meant most of the time)

Decision: +1