Audible_Savage

Printers.....

Never upgrade my safety. Just keep it at 5+ power (or whatever) and let it print. Higher safety usually results in faster (it seems) explosions and a big-ass waste of cash..

experiment with different combos for better efficiency. 10/10/10 isn't the best. try things instead of assuming spamming everything makes it the best.

increasing power and speed makes it exponentially less safe, where safety only increases by a factor.

experiment with different combos for better efficiency. 10/10/10 isn't the best. try things instead of assuming spamming everything makes it the best.

increasing power and speed makes it exponentially less safe, where safety only increases by a factor.

do u want us to make punnet squares?

do u want us to make punnet squares?

no, i want you to use a basic algorithm to test each combination and find the one you get the most lucky with.

I upped the safety back to where it was before the update, it should explode less at higher levels now

How much per level, to be exact (if possible) ?

Just to see if it's worth it or not..

How much per level, to be exact (if possible) ?

Just to see if it's worth it or not..

>  local var =  {printer:GetNetworkedInt("MoneyLevel",1),printer:GetNetworkedInt("SpeedLevel",1),printer:GetNetworkedInt("SafeLevel",1)}
 if math.random(1, MP_SAFETY + (var[3] * MP_SAFETY_LEVEL)) == 3 then self:BurstIntoFlames() end

MP_SAFETY is 19.

>  local var =  {printer:GetNetworkedInt("MoneyLevel",1),printer:GetNetworkedInt("SpeedLevel",1),printer:GetNetworkedInt("SafeLevel",1)}
 if math.random(1, MP_SAFETY + (var[3] * MP_SAFETY_LEVEL)) == 3 then self:BurstIntoFlames() end

MP_SAFETY is 19.

That's confusing, why is it var[3] when in most languages it starts at 0 (so it should be var[2] lol)

But anyways, it looks like "MoneyLevel" and "SpeedLevel" don't affect when it would blow, so can someone explain to me where "SafeLevel" is modified?

MP_SAFETY is 19.

Me no speaky speaky.

That's confusing, why is it var[3] when in most languages it starts at 0 (so it should be var[2] lol)

But anyways, it looks like "MoneyLevel" and "SpeedLevel" don't affect when it would blow, so can someone explain to me where "SafeLevel" is modified?

I believe its modified on line 142 in init.lua and set as 1 initially on line 26 in shared.lua (/garrysmod/addons/darkrpmodification-master/lua/entities/money_printer_su)

i was confused and was looking for that too, and didn't exactly understand what var[3] was referring too, bleed seems to think that it is referring to the safety level itself since local var x,y,z would be 1,2,3.

if so then why would they bother stating var[3] if it is referring to safety level why not just do safetylevel * safetylevel?