Sign in to follow this  
twonkie

Favorite Quotes!

Ello People! Lets have some fun (in a non-sexual way) Post your favorite quotes! They can be funny,sad,retarted, and even racist! (not really...) but seriously. Post your quotes k?

Zack de la Rocha : "Yes I know my enemies. They're the teachers who taught me to fight me, compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite, all of which are American dreams."

4.jpg

Tyler Durden : "Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables ? slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

6.jpg

Renton : "Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?"

8.jpg

"Calling someone a noob is like going to a juggling convention with balls in your hands and telling everyone that they suck at playing the guitar."

"Oh, I'm so scared. You're so intimidating! I weigh 250 Kg in pure muscle, have unlimited money, and am currently in a room with 8? scantily clad, barely legal ladies. Sure beats the sausage fest you're having ;)"

"Fly like a G6"

"Now all my friends are famous

It's either one thing or another

They all don't know what my name is

Probably know both of my brothers

The one is a hard workin' savior

The other's a hard workin' soldier

I'm just your next door neighbor

Workin' hard at tryin' to stay sober

You wait for the car at the corner

Pretend like you know what the pot is

Won't quit till I hit California

And make you my Golden State goddess"

"Give Peace A Chance" ~ John Lennon.

"The salvation of mankind lies only in making everything the concern of all." ~ Aleksandr

Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." ~ Albert Einstein

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” ~

Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." ~ Albert Einstein

"Nonviolence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind.

It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man." ~ Unknown Source.

Zack de la Rocha : "Yes I know my enemies. They're the teachers who taught me to fight me, compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite, all of which are American dreams."

4.jpg

I LOVE RATM